“2nd time staying!”
other travellers have booked this property
Scroll through 100+ pics I've taken of the area surrounding our little piece of paradise! Come see!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com  Our cabin's hot tub on the porch with mountain view We are literally surrounded by waterfalls. Let me guide you to all the best places1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wrapped in Winter, Our Snowy Cabin in a Winter Wonderland
Come see all the Blue Ridge Parkway has to offer. We know of all the secret spots for romantic times
Come to all my secret spots and experience all Mother Nature has to offer!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Our cabin
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Our cabin at night
Blue Ridge Parkway Cabin Rentals 2018. 40' ceilings!
We know of all the area's hidden gems. Walk to several nearby waterfalls!
There's nothing like waking up to a Winter Wonderland! Snow covered mountains!
Upstairs bedroom with cathedral ceiling and it's own bathroom
Soak in our hot tubs under the stars
Cozy cabin décor!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com 48\' cathedral ceilling, post and beam construction
Exposed beams, the entire cabin is knotty pine inside with 35' cathedral ceilings
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.comDownstairs bathroom with ceramic tile
Hotel style towels included
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Fire Pit
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com view of Humpback Mountain from our porch
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Hot tub
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com High Ceilings
One of our favorite places to jump in! All of this information is in our welcome packet.
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Snow Tubing
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Horseback Riding
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com  250 waterfalls
Crabtree Falls is one of 5 major waterfalls near our cabin
So many secret spots and waterfalls we share in our welcome packet.
Lots of snow December thru March! Snow tubing just 30 minutes from us, skiing 24 miles from us.
Our favorite secret spot! Tons of  info in our 10 page welcome packet places only locals know about!
The Blue Ridge Parkway
One of 26 tunnels on the Parkway
Plenty of white water rafting !
Amazing views, 469 miles of paradise
Several waterfalls within 30 minutes of us
Clouds kissing the mountains in winter
Amazing sunsets almost every day
Hiking in the Linville Gorge, Grand Canyon of the East
Our daughter on a hiking trail. In our welcome packet I give you area info to find the best spots
Abundant wild life ! Bears, turkeys, deer, and bald eagles, this one lives behind our cabin.
Many mountain vineyards and wineries near by
Lots of snow in the winter!
Beautiful fall foliage!
Horseback riding just 10 minutes from us
Horse love!
Our daughter hiking, have had many folks propose here! In our welcome packet we will guide you
Beautiful colors September thru November
Plenty of snow for skiing and tubing Late November through end of March
Beautiful trails with beautiful stone steps and railings
Turkeys in the field on the Parkway on a foggy morning
More tunnels!
Thousands of miles of trails, a hikers paradise!
Mountain weddings along the Parkway in Spring, Summer and Fall. Let us help you plan yours!
Great place for a romantic get-a-way, honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or just to escape!
The Linn Cove Viaduct, Blue Ridge Parkway, Oct 8, 2013
Turtles in our creek
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ekstark89
Sanford, North Carolina
“2nd time staying!”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We absolutely loved our stay at Mountain Dream Cabin! This was our second time staying and the cabin was perfect each time. So clean and cozy! Our first visit was with friends about 5 years ago and most recently with our daughter on our first family vacation. The cabin is set up to be comfortable whether you're with friends or family. The cabin is dog friendly which was so nice since we didn't want to board our elderly pup.

The drive up from Sanford NC was easy and didn't have to go far to find things to keep our toddler busy! My daughter especially enjoyed the "hot pool" on the deck!

One small hiccup, one of the smoke alarms was beeping when we arrived and we couldn't reach it (it was too high up). I emailed Jill and heard back from her within the hour. She had a friend come and change the battery early that night (it was a Sunday). No other issues came up while we were there.

We really enjoyed our stay and my daughter is already asking to go back to "her mountain house"!
Thank you Jill for another great vacation!

10 May 2017
I love when a guest comes back and I remember y'all from a couple years ago. So glad we got that chirping taken care of for you right away! Thanks for coming back and hope you will again and again! Jill
kaitlinkr...
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Cabin weekend stay”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful weekend in the mountains. The cabin was beautiful and relaxing and we traveled to linville caverns, grandfather mountain, blowing rock, ate at mountain view restaurant, and visited linville falls and mount Mitchell today! All in one weekend. Definitely coming back in the summer or fall. Thanks for all the advice and help

10 May 2017
So glad you got to see some of the most beautiful places on the Blue Ridge Parkway! You did a lot in a weekend, all the places I love. Thanks for the review! Jill
Larissa P
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was a wonderful "mini" family vacation. It beat all our expectations. Jill does a wonderful job with her directions and places to visit. It's like having a travel agent help you find what to do. It's also in the perfect spot to just relax. This was our first visit but not our last! Super clean and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay!

The Pourron's
Clayton, NC

Thanks so much!
Larissa Pourron

10 May 2017
I love to hear that we beat your expectations. I want people to be WOW'd when they walk in so I do not oversell my cabin. I'm glad you found my welcome packet helpful! Hope to see you again soon thanks for sharing your experience with others! Jill
Carol P
Charlotte
“We had an Awesome time!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

After several weeks of taking care of my elderly Mother, I was mentally, physically and emotionally drained! I came upon information about Jill’s cabin in the Mountains! I decided that a few days in the Mountains was just what I needed! After confirming everything online with Jill, our adventure began! It was more than I’d expected! The Cabin was absolutely gorgeous, well kept and had everything we needed. There was even a Hot tub! Jill was wonderful, she provided us with all the tips and information for a great trip. I highly recommend printing everything before your trip! Another amazing bonus, was the amazing views from the Cabin! It was the freshest air, I’ve ever experienced! This was my first trip to the NC Mountains, but it certainly won’t be the last and I will definitely stay at Jill’s Cabin again!!

Carol
Charlotte, NC

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 May 2017
Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes most folks print my welcome packet it's 10 years worth of area knowledge, experience and is designed to help you save time in planning and you shouldn't need to even use Google once! I'm glad you had a great time and hope to see you again in another season to see our beautiful area!
rowseyjm
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Surprise birthday weekend”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This mini weekend getaway to the mountains was originally supposed to be a full surprise for my fiance for his birthday, I eventually had to spill beans because he knew I was up to something! I emailed Jill and ask if I could mail his birthday gift and have it there waiting. When we arrived we had a full dinner, salad, wine and flowers waiting for us along with his big yeti cooler under the table! He was completely surprised and I was so happy I could still surprise him!! The cabin was extremely clean, so comfortable and in a prime location. In four days we visited: Crabtree falls, Linville falls, Downtown lineville, Lineville winery, grandfather mountain, Bolling Rock, and Boone. I wish we took a full week to see more breathe taking views. Pictures truly do not do this location justice! We also went fishing twice behind the campground office. We were able to take our dog, nobody likes taking a vacation without their pets along with them. The hot tub was also a major plus, it sit out and watch the stars is absolutely stunning and in the morning sitting out on the deck with coffee is such a breathe for fresh air and relaxing!

Jill was so easy and wonderful to work with and very very helpful!!! Read and re-read all of her instructions because you don't want to miss out on all the overlooks and places she recommends. She was very quick to respond to my emails, especially with getting his package delivered there.

Everything came together so nicely, and it wouldn't have been possible without Jill, Sarah, and Jack. I can not thank everyone enough!! I have never met any of them in person so, for them to help a total stranger is absolutely amazing. And we will be paying it forward!

I will be back!!
Rate 5 out 5 stars!

10 May 2017
With a combined effort between me, our housekeeper Sarah and maintenance man Jack, we were HAPPY to assist you and have the items you had shipped to us in the cabin to surprise your boyfriend. We are so glad it was a success!!!! Hope to see y'all again soon! Jill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing