“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best salmon with a bourbon glaze on lobster cream risotto. My husband had the pork chop also very good. And the brandied cherry blackberry bread pudding for desert was some of the best I have ever eaten.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food and atmosphere. Service slow but they were very busy. We sat at the bar thought we would have had quicker drink refills. Still would recommend as a place to visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Easy to get to and park. Great food, comfortable setting and nice wait staff. Salads are wonderful. We miss the buttermilk chicken. My standby is the salmon. The steak hoagie is very good.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Our family loved having dinner here. The menu is unique and has something for all tastes. The Trout three-way with the rosemary potatoes was heavenly. We made sure to leave room for dessert too. The restaurant was low-key a d tbe staff were attentive

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my dinner of Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos - service was excellent and they thanked me for eating there - which I always appreciate - would go back and try other entrees as they are plenty interesting menu items to choose.