Alpine Village Inn
USD 113*
Meadowbrook Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 106*
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 90*
USD 112*
Cliff Dwellers Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 157*
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 328*
USD 222*
The Green Park Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 129*
Blowing Rock Inn and Villas(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 112*
Hemlock Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 100*
Westglow Resort & Spa(Blowing Rock)
USD 451*
TripAdvisor
All reviewswithin walking distancegreat place to stayrocking chairsthe blue ridge parkwayshort walkfriendly ownersmotorcycle tripbeautiful flowersshops and restaurantsclean roomslocation is greatheart of downtowntrip to blowing rockwe've stayedlove this placean easy walkgrandfather mountain
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I was riding my mc back from florida to new york and had to ride the BRP, got off in blowing rock, most of the town and motels were closed for the season, it was only march. the alpine village was open, the price was right and the room was very clean and recently updated, the owner charles is a biker himself. I would recommend this motel to anybody riding the BRP, charles gave me several dining options and also had the menus of most of the restaurants in town, his wife katherine even phoned several of them to see if they were open.. also the in room coffee maker had a "gourmet" coffee packet which was a pleasant surprise, because I'm a bit of a coffee snob.I would recommend to charles to advertise his motel on some of the mc sites that are all over the internet

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ringwing
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I had stayed at Alpine Village Inn a couple years back for a short snowboard weekend with my son and had a great experience. So when my wife and I wanted to get away for a few days by ourselves we decided to revisit Alpine Village Inn. We were completely satisfied. The rates are very affordable, the rooms quite comfortable and very clean, the location is perfect in downtown Blowing Rock and the Inn keepers a wealth of information. Charlie and Kathy were very accomodating and made our stay even better with their many suggestions on local eateries for every palate, to hiking/ sight seeing adventures and many local stores for shopping. What we liked best was the relaxed, effortless atmosphere. What we liked least is we had to return home.

1  Thank DanDonna264
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I had a really great time at the Alpine Village Inn. My girlfriend and I rode to Blowing Rock on my motorcycle and were pleasantly surprised to find out that Charles, the innkeeper, is a motorcycle rider, too! He made us feel really welcome and gave us lots of help with places to eat and suggestions about where to go and what to do. The room was small but immaculately clean and very homey feeling. I would recommend this inn to anyone and will stay there in the future. It was nice having a fellow motorcyclist like Charles to talk to and swap stories with. Thanks, Charles and Katherine!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

A place for any budget. A Great location. You can walk to downtown Historic Blowing Rock. Boone is less than 15 mins away. Grandfather Mountain, Linville Falls, Ski Slopes all with in driving distance of 30 mins or less.
The owners live on site and were always available and more than willing to help. They know the area well and can give you ideas on what to do, where to eat, and all the best hiking trails. This Inn can not even be compared to a large chain hotel the Service and attention can not even be matched. I felt like old friends staying there. This was our first trip we went for our 20th Anniversary and we will be back. They also have some Pet Friendly rooms available.
I can not say enough great things about staying here. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: They let you see available rooms then you pick the one you like.
1  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Alpine Inn exceeded our expectations. It is the most charming place and Charlie and Kathy make you feel like family. Our suite was fabulous and the location could not have been better to really enjoy the restaurants and shopping. From now on the Alpine Inn will be where we stay. We feel like we've made friends for life!

Room Tip: Try the suites - they are fabulous!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple