“Not so good”

Add it.
Huddle House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Place is your typical greedy spoon and not very clean looking. One of the cooks which in full view and earshot of everyone sitting at counter was making disparaging comments about people with Christian morals.

1  Thank HappyTraveler48962

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I usually do not review restaurants like the Huddle House, as it is standard fare throughout this type of restaurant's venue. Its a Waffle House with a slightly different menu. Breakfast all day. Large (and greasy) chicken fried steaks, that I used to consume regularly before going mostly organic and fresh. Think DINER and you have this one - with one exception. This restaurant has perhaps the nicest view of any restaurant in the entire area! The 5-6,000' Black Mountains are spread across your window wherever you sit in this place! If you want a diner, with a million dollar view that from my comments to the employees, is not noticed by them and viewed (no pun intended here :) by them as routine, then this is the place! Breakfast all day! Great view.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

My son and I went to huddle house for a quick dinner. Had never been to a Huddle House, but it looked like a Waffle House knock off. Everything was wonderful about the dinner till we left. About 10 minutes later both my son and my self got that churning in the stomach. We had to stop 3 times in the next hour due to the sickness. When I contacted the company to let them know that there was something wrong, they did not care. Would never eat at a Huddle House again and have to let ppl know. Beware.