“I really enjoyed my stay! Great views, great...”
other travellers have booked this property
welcome to paradise part of the view from our porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
welcome to paradise
part of the view from our porch
enjoy the mountains from anywhere in the house
plenty of room to stretch out and relax
spacious open beam ceilings
enjoy a romantic evening by the fire
ready for a cozy night's sleep
wake up each morning with this beautiful view
roomy, open kitchen to fix breakfast or dinner
Our bathroom
vanity area
the lower deck
wintertime view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 41 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jefffC444...
“I really enjoyed my stay! Great views, great little house.”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The cabin is well situated to look out over the valley below. The house is cozy and well equipped. The pictures on Trip Adviser don't do it justice.

With WiFi (wait until you've watched the sunset over the mountains to use it, I mean COME ON! You're on VACATION) Cable, and nice chairs on the balcony you will not be wanting for "things to do."

Speaking of things to do, the town of Black Mountain is wonderful. Though I was only there for one night, I very much enjoyed the German restaurant Berliner Kindl. The food was very good and the staff friendly. This is not the old school "mountain food" I had when I was a kid back in the '70s. When I go back I intend to hit some of the other eateries.

One person in the guest book said there was a ghost. All I heard was a very fat gray squirrel that thundered across the roof mid-afternoon.

Unless you want to meet your neighbors, I advise you to square away your parking and get as close as you can to the fence. The fellow I met was nice, I moved my car over and made sure that I maintained that and never saw him again.

I like that you can do one night stays. So many of the places around Asheville require a two night minimum and with my home situation, that is practically impossible. With that said, I hope to come back for a longer visit.

Simone S
“Family Christmas getaway”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We had a lovely time! The cabin is so cozy and inviting! The view is amazing! We will definitely come back:-)

Management Response
1 Jan 2017
thank you for the kind words. glad you had a fun Christmas.
Gdbrodie
“Perfect!!!!”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My husband & I stayed here for 3 nights in October for our 40th Anniversary. We absolutely loved it! The home has everything you could possibly need. The views are amazing!!! The lovely town of Black Mountain is just a short drive away. We will definitely be back!!!!

conwayfla
Sedona, Arizona
“Million dollar view”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location close to Chimmey Rock/Biltmore and DuPont Forest. Cabin perfect !!! Memories for a lifetime !!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Windsor Locks, Connecticut
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing