“Customized burrito”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #36 of 63 Restaurants in Belmont
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 6805 W Wilkinson Blvd in Belmont. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the Naked Chicken Chalupa, $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Wanted a burrito with beef, onion and tomato. Served as ordered, hot and tasty. The XL steak burrito combo feature a nice beef taco and loaded steak flour tortilla burrito. The Diet Pepsi was flat, the concentrate must have been near empty, thus, the lower rating.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This Taco Bell has the best service of any that I've been to, the employees smile and are friendly. My order was correct and fantastic. The new triple double $5 box, so good and you can't beat the price.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I have visited a Taco Bell in many years so I was surprised to see the extra large drive thru menu. It took a minute or two to scan and place my order but they were patient. My order was ready when I got to the window and was tasty.

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Worst Taco Bell around Nasty floors dirty tables, behind cash register dirty.Food is Nast taste old.I have never ate there where it wasn't firty.The food is not the best I will not eat there again. Cashier not very friendly.RHB/SPB

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Hope you are not in a hurry, or you really want a drink with your order. Their drink machine is always broken inside, but they won't tell you that, you just find out all the sodas taste like straight carbon after you order. So you are forced to drink the mop water tea or carbon no soda drinks. It has been this way for several months.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!