“Awesome!”

Bullwinkels Pizzaria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was sooo good! We had the bacon cheese fries delicious! And pizza so good even my picky 5 year old son agrees! The waitress was awesome! The service was great!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

3 tables when we got there.
Ordered my food i said with only and named what i wanted on it.
Food came smothered in stuff i dont eat i told the waiter i wanted let, tom and mayo. He said its on the side. I said No, i didnt want all this on here thats why i said with only. He tried to tell me what i know i didnt order. Sent food back, food came out missing chips, pickle ans mayo. I had to flag him down again. Told him what i needed. He forgot mayo again and brought me the whole bottle. Food wasnt great. The waiter was slow and rude. After we left about 30 mins to a hour i began to get sick. I wouldn't recommend!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Chef Martin whipped up a delicious lunch that my picky little eaters devoured. The sauce is especially nice.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

service sucked our order was not correct when it came and the sever was rude! The food taste great. The guy add his tip to our bill and there were only three of us. Not wroth the tip he took from us!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Clean and awesome food and device wings are the best I've had plus pizza is the best in North Carolina thank you chef mark great time