“Perfectly precious Cabin for peaceful getaway !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lacostema...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfectly precious Cabin for peaceful getaway !”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a total shot in the dark for us, we seldom weekend in the USA and we really did not know what to expect . We wanted a quiet getaway to the mountains but still wanted to be be able to be active and explore . This cabin delivered on all of our wishes and more . There is plenty to do in the area via car .The cabin is very clean, organized and functional . It's well appointed and is not over decorated or cluttered , decoration is cute and appropriate . We were only 3 persons , two adults and a small child but you could definitely add a couple more adults and or a few more children . The bathrooms are all on the ground floor . The cabin is not large , it's a cabin , but there is a lot of outdoor space private to the cabin . this includes a large garden / yard and a small mountain stream . The back of the cabin faces onto a steep hill and you can see deer etc wandering around , if your quiet . There is a covered back porch with a small table and chairs . I am guessing in the summer they provide a few more chairs for the outside, if not bring some . There is a BBQ gas grill , a gas fireplace stove and HVAC . The cabin is close to Boone, a couple of miles , not Banner Elk which is 14 miles away . The roads in the area are all well signed and it's easy to get around . The prices in local restaurants are ridiculously cheap though the quality is not high . There are plenty of stores in Boone , Harris Teeter , Publix , Wally world etc . I cannot really think of anything that would improve this cottage at this price point . The owner came by and she is lovely as we had a TV issue ( Direct TV with plenty of channels ) but we were not using it anyway . There is strong WI-FI
. We have stayed all over the world in all of the best hotels but I must say my best nights sleep was in this little cabin , visit and enjoy !

Your age range 35-49
PATRICK P
SAINT AUGUSTINE
“Sleep Cabin”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My family and I had a beautiful relaxing time Precious Cabin. Location was perfect. Was able to go to 2 ski resorts and Grandfather Mountain.

AshBen
Pineville, NC
“Perfect Precious weekend getaway”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

There are no words to describe how lucky I feel to have found this awesome cottage. I already cannot wait to come back. I have to say the sound of the creek was my favorite part. Not only was it spotless clean, but so cozy. The location is very convenient to any where you want to go. Very quiet and serene.
Although if I had to suggest an addition to the amenities, it would definitely be a fire pit. Thanks for sharing your precious cottage.
#mtnlife #mtngirl

ML_Cary_N...
Cary, North Carolina
“clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for 3 nights with my wife and two kids (a 4-year-old and 8-month-old). The first thing we noticed is how clean the house was, and I mean absolutely spotless. The kitchen and bathrooms are well-maintained, updated, and very functional. The location feels quiet and remote, but is still just a short drive from restaurants, grocery stores, and area attractions. The beds and furniture were all very comfortable. The layout worked out great for us with the 2 kids each in their own bedroom upstairs. Since this is a review, I do have a small suggestion about how the house could be even better. There is too much clutter. Every end table, dresser, nightstand, counter top, etc has decorations, fake flowers, or other knick-knacks on them. The cabin and furniture are wonderful and all that extra stuff just isn't necessary. Overall we really enjoyed our time here and would recommend this cabin to anyone!

Travelling group: Young Children
slgwtgIII
Charlotte, North Carolina
“great place to stay”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stayed and loved the cabin. It was great that our kids had a yard so they could play out in the snow.

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing