“Exquisite property”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Youngsville
Stone Wall Acres Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Youngsville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had a very enjoyable stay at this charming and beautifully decorated B&B located on ten exquisite acres, while in town for a family function. My husband and I stayed in the Carriage House while my parents stayed in the Main House. The Inn Keepers, Glenn and Sue are warm, friendly and welcoming. We felt like we were visiting friends. The breakfasts that were included both mornings were absolutely delicious.
The Carriage House has a comfortable queen bed in the loft and the main house has a full bed which was a little tight for two people. Also, there didn't appear to be A/C in the main house room and it was a bit warm at night. The Carriage House has a tower A/C unit.
If you rely on wifi to stay connected, the service is very slow which we attributed to the fact that the property is 1/2 mile off the main road.
I've stayed in many B & B's and this was one of the nicest I have ever visited. Aside from a few minor issues, I would highly recommend and would definitely return.

Room Tip: Recommend the Carriage House for more privacy and comfort.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had a Stayed in the private carriage house filled with antiques and modern amenities (ie Keurig coffee, fridge), comfortable bed, fireplace, piano, deck overlooking the pond. Bucolic setting with manicured english garden (colorful flowers), salt water pool and gourmet breakfast! Sue and Glenn are wonderful hosts - the perfect B&B hosts!!!! We truly enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Stayed here two years ago when my husband and I visited Bethel Woods. I remembered how beautiful and relaxing a place it was and how wonderful Glen and Sue were as they made you feel so comfortable and at home. We really enjoyed our stay and said we'd be back again perhaps with some friends. Well, after visiting the Finger Lakes region with our friends, we stayed again and it was just as relaxing and lovely a stay as the first time. Sure we'll be back again.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We had a wonderful time staying in the Carriage House this winter. It's perfect for a couple or a small family. Both beds are extremely comfortable, and it's stocked with anything you can think of. The owner is very friendly, the grounds are gorgeous, and there's much to do in Sullivan County. Oh, and the breakfast is absolutely delicious! Can't recommend this enough.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Glenn Spielmann is a fifth generation of Youngsville, New York. He and wife Susan Run an fantastic B&B. The view, the décor and furniture which is all wood is amazing and the furniture so very perfect. He gave us a great history of his family and how he found the property that turned into this great B&B. The hospitality made a special visit even better. The pumpkin bread that Glenn served with a great breakfast made a great snack for breakfast for us at home the next day. There is a Salt Water Pool that we will go back and enjoy in the summer.

We were there so I could go to a showing of a high school friend, William Landau who an artist who I hadn't seen in 55 years.I found Stone Wall Acres on Trip Advisor
I would recommend Stone Wall Acres to anyone who loves history and scenery.

Room Tip: The main Master Suite was perfect and included a Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Been to Stone Wall Acres Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!