“Decent”

Guapo Cocina Mexicana
Reserve with OpenTable
Guapo Cocina Mexicana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 382 Restaurants in Yonkers
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Not hard to get to. The food was decent. The music waaaay to loud for a place of this size. Wasn't too busy. The waitress had difficulty with our orders mainly because English isn't her first language. But she did her best.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. We had orchata (rice drink) it tasted good l. The ceviche wasn't what I normally expected because I'm used to Peruvian ceviche but I enjoyed it a lot. I had the carnitas taco loved it. We also has another dish which I can't remember the name but it also tasted great. I would definitely return again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Good music - however, the meal was not very tasty unless you really like mexican food. the queadillias were okay - however, we were served rice that was undercooked with shrimp simply awful. so glad I ate before attending event. atmosphere was too dark -
was not worth the funds that was charged

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Quick service. Incidentally we arrived during happy hour. Cozy atmosphere. Nice latin music. We plan to return soon! They also cater events. Seems ideal for entertaining. Reasonable prices. The arroz con leche dessert is served warm. Super delicious!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

I came here because I bought a living social deal and the food was great! I got the drink special which is guaranteed to get you tipsy! I ordered the tacos which were cooked perfectly along with the enchiladas. They gave us chips with salsa to start which reminded me of an authentic Tex-Mex restaurant. I will definitely come back! They also have outside seating and are accommodating to children which is also a plus!

Date of visit: August 2015