All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitefew hiccupsbusiness parknice place to stayroom amenitieshotel shuttlebasketball courthot breakfasteach morningdecent staywithin a mile radiusthe hotel offersstayed two nightscomfortable bedpull out sofadobbs ferry
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The Residence In. Is a nice hotel with friendly staff. It is slightly out of the way and it is situated about 10 minutes from Grey Stone Station. We stayed for 4 nights. Room was comfortable and clean with plenty of space. Breakfast was good with a great selection to choose. The hotel shuttle was great and could be used to ho to the local malls at Cross County & Ridge Hill. It also could be booked to take you to and from the Station and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. Would recommend the Residence Inn to travellers.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 353kierank
Management response:Responded 26 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay, we are so glad you enjoyed your time here. It’s wonderful that you were pleased with our shuttle service and all the great shopping nearby. We appreciate your recommendation, and look forward to welcoming you back to Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester County again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel with my niece and son. I didn't realize this was a pet friendly hotel otherwise I would have asked for a sanitized room. My son immediately had an allergic reaction sitting in the couch, which I am sure was due to pet dander. My niece who isn't allergic, decided to sleep on the sleeper sofa and woke up to several bites on her ankle and we're not sure from what (bed bugs, fleas who knows). In addition, the halls constantly reeked of marijuana. How nice when traveling with kids. I didn't experience a warm welcome. The staff did their job but nothing stood out. The room was surprisingly nice and updated despite the furniture issue. It was definitely convenient to have a kitchen. I'll take responsibility for not doing my due diligence regarding the pets but they should really be sure to clean the furniture properly after having pets stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank JenniferAH11
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is nice and quaint. Very friendly staff, the rooms are clean and spacious, has a small indoor pool perfect for the kids but not heated. No real restaurants on premise but a few local take out close by. Overall for price pretty good. Furniture in room a bit beat up because it is a pet friendly hotel, smells a bit when you first walk in and then you get used to it, if your on the Executive drive side you hear all the traffic all night long. Breakfast was ehh. Nothing to rave about the coffee was pretty gross, only good thing was the waffles (you make your own).

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Brandon B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel, we are happy you appreciated the staff and the rooms. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy some of the food and beverage offerings, and have shared your comments with our team to improve the experience. We hope you choose us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This place is OK, I will say the staff is alright could be better but alright. The room was alright I expected a little better in terms of quality would have gone to somewhere that didn't have construction across the hotel.

Room Tip: Go for the higher floor, lower floors either have a bad smell or noise is louder.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Must have a car to stay here there is not public transportation available and the shuttle is a minmum of a 30 to 45 minute wait. Front desk staff rude at time sand inconvenienced by guest and any issues. The hot tub is not hot and disgusting the water looks like urine and it is cold.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business