USD 217
Hampton.com
USD 177
USD 163
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 199/night.

USD 158
USD 175
USD 140
USD 164
1,078 results
All reviewsfront desktrain stationshuttle servicebusiness parkoffice parkhotel shuttlenew yorkinto nyccomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybreakfast staffriver parkwayquiet locationyankee stadiumfree shuttleminute drivenice breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I stayed here for a few days on a business trip recently. Check in was fast and friendly. The lobby is very noce, in great shape and clean. There is a reasonably karge breakfast and seating area. There is also a small hotel bar off the lobby.

I had a king room. It was very roomy, with a good work table, good internet speed (complimentary.. wired at the table or wireless). Here is my one negative for this facility. The rooms DO NOT have a mini-fridge and microwave. I found this unuusual for a modern Hampton Inn. I was able to have them bring one upon request by a friendly employee. I understand they ae only standard in the suites.

I just had coffee at the free breakfast, but t looked well stocked and pretty roomy. The other guests seemed to be enjoying the fare.

The TV was a nice size flat screen, with a large selection of channels from Comcast. I liked this because the hotels that use satellite don't have the local regional sports channels.

I will be staying here again, but calling in advance to arrange the microwave and fridge since I am a solo traveler and would hate to monoploize a suite where a small family could use it.

the hotel is pretty easy to find, nit too far from several major roads as I87 and the Saw Mill River Pkwy. It is not surrounded by restaurants, but I am sure the staff can recommend some nearby.

Room Tip: Request a microwave and fridge
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2012

No complaints. The property is in a business park, therefore, quiet. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a good starter for the day. Cookies in the foyer were delicious! This property also has a 'lounge' from 5-11pm. I didn't go so I can't comment on prices or service. Check-in was quick and easy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The Ladies wanted to go to NYC for a few days. Midtown hotels were way too expensive. Checked out north of the City. The Hampton Inn is new and very clean. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We had to wait for the shuttle late one night and the next day they gave us a cab number & said they'd pay since they didn't want us to be worried !! The commute is so easy-a choice of stations -same price and, BAM, you're in Grand Central Station . The breakfast staff headed by Rosalind (lose the powdered eggs)was more than accomodating ! Lovely way to start the day. We had never stayed outside of the City & would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jacq047
Reviewed 9 June 2012

This place was terrible the manager germy patela told me that because I am hispanic I was trying to get over on them. The room had bed bugs and my kids were in the hospital over the bytes. They refused to refund my money and insulted me because of my race.

• Stayed: June 2012
6  Thank juliana1012
Colwen_Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

We regret that we were unable to exceed your expectations and I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you experienced. We take reports of this nature very seriously. The hotel staff is trained and follow protocol in the event we are made aware of a concern. All off our the mattresses and box springs have protective covers to prevent issues with bed bugs. We have a service agreement with two independent outside pest control companies to provide preventive monthly treatments at the property. We would like to assure you that we take all the proper steps to provide a clean and comfortable stay for all of our guests.

As the General Manager, I understand your concerns and would personally like to speak with you to make sure all of the experienced issues have been resolved or addressed. I can be reached at my direct dial phone line at 914-595-3005.

Brent A. Hnatow
Yonkers Hampton Inn & Suites
www.hamptoninnyonkers.com
914-377-1144 phone

Reviewed 7 June 2012

We needed a hotel in Yonkers and the Hampton Inn was clearly rated the best. There didn't appear to be any in the area that would be more modestly priced without being a questionable motel. We stayed here for one night and, while I wouldn't say it was an excellent value, we weren't disappointed at all.

The hotel and room were spotless. I believe the hotel is relatively new - approximately 3 years old. The free breakfast included hot items such as eggs, sausage and make your own waffles. The eggs weren't that great (could it be some places still use powered eggs?) but the waffles were great. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple