“Breakfast and lunch”

Provisions
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Provisions is a restaurant & pub specializing in comfort food. All of our butchery is done in-house. We utilize primarily whole animals that are sourced locally, antibiotic & hormone free. We offer a daily variety of vegetarian sandwiches as well. We make our own bread, our own mozzarella cheese & do all of our own pickling, sauces, salads, and desserts. Catering available.
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! Great people, great food - Can't go wrong! Awesome ingredients for breakfast and lunch that are all homemade! Can't recommend provisions highly enough. I've lived here my whole life and it has quickly emerged as my favorite place to grab a bite to eat in Woodstock.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I look forward to a stop at Provisions on every trip I take near Woodstock. It's great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack on the run. It's take out only. plso Ready made picnics. Here we come!!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Best fluffy eggs ever .Beautful people work their and eat there. The location is perfect .If I lived in Woodstock I'd eat there everyday.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Best egg sandwich I've ever had. The homemade bread is amazing just like the service you will receive...I got the jerk chicken sandwich for the first time and I have to say it was incredible!!! If you are in Woodstock and have the chance don't deny yourself you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Provisions is amazing. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out on the best place in Woodstock. I tell everyone to go there. I highly recommend the Annie Oakley!