“Amazing!”
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of the woods from each window
Living room shades drawn
Night time by the fireplace
3 angle Fireplace
View of Living room from dining area
Original stained glass in dining area
Intimate dining
Original art work throughout
Powder room
Large, bright and fully equipped kitchen
Chef's dream, large countertop
Kitchen details, come and cook if you wish
room for your computer
entrance to bedroom on right and exit to deck on left
Comfortable queen size bed
Master bed & bath (handicapped accessible)
hand crafted vanity
Accommodating shower
relax, soak and get massaged in the hot tub all year round
romantic light and water show at 104 degrees
Lounge/BBQ on the expansive covered-deck
Natural rock garden
an owl view of the back yard, hot-tub on stone patio
Handicapped ramp, for easy access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
KathyS322...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We have stayed at many properties of Mirav's and they're all amazing but this one is especially perfect very close to Woodstock, 30 minutes away from hiking up in the Catskills and wonderful layout of open kitchen & living room with an awesome deck and hot tub, grill and extremely dog friendly which we love because we love to take our dog everywhere we're totally coming back !!

Lauren W
New York City, New York
“I almost didn't want to write this review...”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

...Out of fear the cabin won't be available next time we want to rent it!!

First of all, I must say. I am a very discerning traveler who typically stays in 4/5* hotels. I only say that to say, the idea of a wooded cabin concerned me a little. But it was a family trip (husband + dog) so I went along with it. Well, I will say, I was MORE than pleasantly surprised when we pulled into Cabin #4. The inside looks JUST like the photos. The smell of wood was evident. The place was immaculately clean and very well decorated with art on virtually every well. There is 1 br with 1.5 baths. Just perfect for a couple with a dog. The outdoor hot tub (which can easily seat 6-8) is just great! The outside grill and deck are perfect for lazing the day away. Our dog loved the outdoor area! And, if you want to change up the scenery, the main town is only a 5 min drive away - if that.

The kitchen is well equipped and just fun to cook in (if you like to cook). The cherry on top for our stay was actually meeting the owner (Mirav) on accident. She happened to pop by to an outside closet (very quietly) to gather some items for another cabin and we happened to be coming outside. She introduced herself and was very pleasant. By the end we felt like old friends.

So, in sum, I write this reluctantly because I don't want "our secret" to get out but I couldn't in good conscience review all my hotels I typically stay in and leave this one out.

Leave room for us, Mirav! :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decoration, cleanliness, hot tub, grill, pet friendly, close to town
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Rony P
“amazing cabin design and perfect location. fits couples, families with 2 kids, wheelchair accesible”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

A charming cabin, perfect for couples on a romantic vacation, but also fits families with 2 kids. The interior is wonderfully and carefully designed and executed, extremely comfortable and all aspects are well thought and taken care of. The surrounding is just as beautiful. surrounded by secluded forest. one can hang out in the porch and the watch the kids play for hours.
importantly for me, it is wheelchair accessible at a very high and unique level! i travel a lot, but this fulfilled the promise of being fully accessible at all levels (very rare).
a walking distance from lovely woodstock, and a short driving distance from many locations for a 1-day walk.
strongly recommended!
we came back, and we will come back for sure many more times in the future.
I feel i do not have to look anymore for other cabins. if we vacate in this region, we will go there again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing