“Accomodating”
other travellers have booked this property
Upstairs bedroom Living room
Bathroom
Yard form LR
Yard
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Adam C
“Accomodating”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Nice owners who have been living in the area for years gave us everything we needed. Pantry was well-stocked. They gave us their bbq gas when ours ran out mid-cooking!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Maren A
Brooklyn, New York
“Felt like Home...”
Reviewed 29 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I stayed here with my mom and my 4-year-old son. Mary helped to make the visit perfect for all three generations. She set up a wading pool and fire pit in the beautiful back yard so that my son could splash around in the sun and make smores at night. My mom loved the bird watching opportunities and I loved that the shopping and restaurants were a short and scenic walk away as were some lovely hiking trails and a creek that we could swim in. Mary provided us with maps and tips for where to go. We arrived a bit early, but she still greeted us warmly with a lovely basket of treats, a bottle of wine and a fresh bottle of milk in the fridge. The bedroom upstairs was stunning too!

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Lindy G
Brooklyn, New York
“Charming, well equipped cottage stay”
Reviewed 3 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Margaret's Cottage is well worth the price! I loved the cozy living room, the beautifully sanded wood in the bedroom, and the tasteful furniture upstairs. There was enough privacy for all to be had, and one of the best parts was the thoughtful display of food items and toiletries. The best being a bottle of wine as well as the bottle of milk in the fridge upon arrival. The kitchen is well-equipped and the bathroom beautifully renovated with a powerful shower and plenty of hot water. We could not make use of the garden but it must be great in Summer. There was a variety of wildlife and birds, with the feeders on both sides of the windows. We even saw a red squirrel! Mary has put out excellent maps which really help even though Woodstock is tiny. My whole family felt relaxed, welcomed and at peace in Margaret's Cottage, and I would certainly recommend this place to anyone touring the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The upstairs bedroom
Liked least: The absence of an electric water cooker; the tea kettle works, but slow for my many cups of tea!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing