“Best of Woodstock”
Review of Tinker Taco Lab

Tinker Taco Lab
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We love this place so much. Food is fresh and tasty. Drinks are great and the bartender is super nice. Location can't be beat. Plus, they are dog friendly and our dog is content to sit on the outdoor patio by the stream.

1  Thank Jordan B

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Best service, Best tacos, Best vibe! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Super fun spot to check out while in Woodstock. I'm obsessed with the FISH TACO! The pickled veggies that come with the tacos are so freaking good. I'm hungry just thinking about them!

1  Thank NwhyC N
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We each had a different mezcal drink and they were both terrific. The bartender/owner was nice and the clientele at the bar with us were all kind, interesting people with whom we shared a funny conversation. The kitchen was closing quite early (7 PM on a Saturday); otherwise we would have tried some tacos. But I loved my Woodstock Mescal Mule so much!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The incredible taco spot is hidden away behind some stores on the main street of Woodstock. The taco spot is attached to a bar which is directly next to the Millstream. My husband got a chicken taco and a Barbacoa taco and I got the fried avocado without mole sauce. There are no tables inside, just some picnic benches outside. We chose a table and waited for our food. We didn’t have to wait a super long time, but whatever the length it would have been worth it. These tacos were absolutely incredible. The flavor was amazing, all the ingredients were fresh and complemented each other beautifully, and the tacos were put together impeccably. These tacos were just incredible. My husband loved his as well. I can’t recommend this spot enough.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

If you want a fun spot with casual, chill vibe in Woodstock with cool music. This is it. Went here two weekends in a row. We live in Brooklyn. So that already says a lot!? Local friends told us about this secret find!
Tacos are delicious. The fish taco was GOOOOD! Sauteed mahi mahi with guajillo and ancho aiolo, lychee nut, jicama, and papya salsa. They also include a couple hot, spicy pickles on the side.
It's pretty simple. You order inside and go sit down and wait for your food. Staff and service are super friendly and fast. Both times! Tinker taco lab is tasty. Go now!