“OUTSTANDING!”

The Green Palate
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Dining options: Takeout
Description: we are a seasonal pop-up style cafe. We are open late May thru October, weather permitting. We serve 100% vegan cuisine, made in small batches, using local and organic ingredients, when available. Feel free to email us for any information. We offer catering services and have a menu of items that can be ordered for home delivery. You can also find our packaged foods in these local markets: Sunflower, Woodstock. Sunfrost, Woodstock. Mother Earth, Kingston.
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Amazing meatball hero, the world's best veggie burger, can't wait to try the carrot hot dawg next. Everyone is raving about the Green Palate's food and its very charming hosts, Giovanni and Benedetta. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

My friend and I are vegetarian and vegan, and stumbled on this adorable outdoor cafe on a quick visit to Woodstock...we had greens, sliders and the Rock City Spinach Poppers - out of this world, and so gooey with cheese that it was amazing that they were vegan, but they were, WOW! OMG I had to order seconds! Owners Benedetta and Giovanni are absolute treasures. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Before visiting Woodstock I heard about Green Palate and it was on our list to visit. I thought it was a actual restaurant. When arriving in the town, we found out it is a food truck style outside venue. Just a heads up to everyone- CASH ONLY.

The owner and a woman where standing behind a pop up counter under a tent. I thought they where sampling for the restaurant, and asked where their actual restaurant was and she explained this IS Green Palate and they set up when the weather is nice on the weekends.

They had a cute arrangement of seats and tables under the tent and around a tree. We ordered the spinach cheeze poppers and vegan sliders. The guy was cooking right under the tent on their grill, and they both stopped by our table to talk. They treat you like family here. They where so welcoming and we chatted about being vegan while he cooked. The woman brought over a salad and water for us.

The food BLEW me away! Hands down, one of the best vegan burgers I have had, and it was handmade by him. Very fresh ingredients and their "special" sauce on the sliders where just as good as the burger. The spinach poppers where so good my husband and I found over the last one. They where crispy, but loaded with flavor and just left you wanting more.

I really hope more people hear about Green Palate and try them out. Its really special to be have your food cooked and served by the owner, all while having pleasant conversation with them. As a side note, my husband isn't completely vegan like I am and is very picky with vegan food, and he said this was one of the best vegan meals he has had before.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Great soups. very healthy dishes. May not be for everyone, but if you enjoy vegetarian/vegan don't miss this place. Full disclosure. I live near by.

1  Thank annette j
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Must have while visiting Woodstock. High quality food. We ordered the veggie burger sliders,meatball pizza,spinach and mango lemonade. Everything was fantastic. We also purchased a package of his burgers and meatballs at a nearby place. John is the best!!

1  Thank Amanda C