“A must have while in Woodstock!”
Review of The Green Palate

The Green Palate
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Dining options: Takeout
Description: we are a seasonal pop-up style cafe. We are open late May thru October, weather permitting. We serve 100% vegan cuisine, made in small batches, using local and organic ingredients, when available. Feel free to email us for any information. We offer catering services and have a menu of items that can be ordered for home delivery. You can also find our packaged foods in these local markets: Sunflower, Woodstock. Sunfrost, Woodstock. Mother Earth, Kingston.
Reviewed 16 July 2015

My family and I visit Woodstock several times a year. The abundance of good food is astounding in this enduring enclave. However, we have grown fond of The Green Palate and for good reasons: The atmosphere, the care and preparation behind each dish, super friendly service and most important, the delicious choices….oh, did I mention the health benefits; all top quality ingredients. I encourage you to grab a bit of everything, you won’t be sorry. We’ll be back!

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Michael C

Reviewed 16 July 2015

The food was delicious ! I do love the meatball vegan pizza. especially being that I am not vegan. Also after this meal, i have become vegan it was so good and also an inspiring story from the chef

Date of visit: July 2015
3  Thank hjuan u
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here for lunch many times over the past couple of years. I have tried everything on the menu and nothing ever disappoint. All the food is freshly cooked right in front of you and I really believe it is cooked with love. The night before we were going to go to Woodstock all I could think about was having lunch here and not the other wonderful things we would do. We have since found out the wonderful owner started packaging and selling some of his meatballs and veggie burgers at the local health food market, Sunflower. We were so excited before we left for the day we went to sunflower and I think we bought out everything they had. Of course I don't know if it will be as good as at The Green Palate, but it will make me look forward to going back very soon.

Date of visit: July 2015
2  Thank 289debrah
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Great concept, good food, service with a smile, right in the center of it all . Fun to be sitting in the center of town having a wholesome meal or snack. The owner and help always have a smile and I always like to eat and buy local.

Date of visit: June 2015
2  Thank Charlottetime
Reviewed 11 June 2015

I am a local who likes to eat healthy. During the summer i am able to enjoy yummy vege food while watching the town go by . For fast vege food The Grill cannot be beat

Date of visit: May 2015