“Amazing”

Ze Windham Wine Bar
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Windham
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Everything about it is great. Food is fantastic, people are insanely nice, awesome atmosphere. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

If you want to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere with great wines, this is your place. Awesome variety of drinks and some cheese and meat plates. I have a great time anytime I go there. I recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My husband and I stopped in at the Ze Windham Wine Bar during our stay in Windham and were so impressed with the whole experience. It’s beautifully decorated inside. Chic yet cozy furnishings. The wine is excellent and so is the food. Cordelia paired our wines with what we got to eat and we couldn’t have been happier with what she chose. You know when you can just sense something is special? That's this place. I highly recommend trying if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

A wine bar, excellent tapas, and a German beer garden in a lovely setting. The owners are also lovely people. Come for a drink. Stay for a meal. Excellent selection and fair priced wines. Love the decor.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Words cannot describe the wonderful time we had at this establishment. The setting is inviting and cozy. The choice of wines was eclectic and plentiful! The proprietor was knowledgeable and quite generous with tasting options. The hose wines were excellent. We also enjoyed the smoked salmon and cheese plate which were both exceptional. Great conversation with other guests made this such an enjoyable experience that we went for two nights of our four night stay in Windham.

1  Thank basketlab