“A great place to escape”
other travellers have booked this property
Preview of outside and inside view
Bungalow in the Fall Bedroom (TV, DVD, dresser, Full size bed, oil filled heater)  AC in the window during summer months
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bungalow in the Fall
Bedroom - Full / double bed
Dining room to bedroom view
Electric wood stove
Kitchen / dining area table, 2 chairs, fridge, microwave
Area and neighborhood view.  Outside garden swing, grill
Bungalow and the cottage we also rent next to it
Bungalow in the Winter
Hunter, NY
Windham
Zipline, Hunter, NY
Hunter Mountain - Sunrise in the Winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
stephanie...
New York City, New York
“A great place to escape”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I'm a doctoral student and I've been trying to finish writing my dissertation but there are always distractions, so I decided to rent this cabin for a week for a little R&R and quite so I could bunker down and get things done.

The cabin is small but well-appointed and the front porch/yard makes it feel much more spacious. I brought them along just in case, but there are some basic condiments in the fridge, a coffee maker and the kitchen has everything you need. I loved that there was a charcoal grill available - I don't actually know how to grill but I gave it a go and ate very well the whole week.

The bedroom is set up with a double bed on the bottom and a twin on the top. I had a friend join me for 2 days, and we both found the beds cozy and comfortable. I probably would not recommend for more than 2 people for a long stay in the winter months as the space is small. So long as the great outdoors is welcoming though, expanding to the yard makes it comfortable for 2-3.

Water temperature and pressure were great - I was actually surprised by this.

The local grocery store is just a few blocks down the road and there is a diner just a few steps past that. So convenient.

Overall, I really enjoyed the space. It was exactly what I needed: quiet, comfortable, and nestled away in a peaceful community.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Desiree15...
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great little place”
Reviewed 26 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

When we first arrived ,I was a little takin back by the size of the cottage. I turned out to be perfect . Everything was clean . Ella , the owner was quick in returning our text, when we had a question .The cottage had everything we need and was close to windham. Which is were we spent most of our time mountain biking . Great trails. Stopped at one of the bike/ ski shops on the way to the mountian and got a great map on the trail system. Had a breakfast place attached to the shop that had awesome food.
I would go back tomorrow.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That there was no drama
Liked least: Parking
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
markddama...
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“a quaint stay, ella was on point!”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

this cozy little place was perfect for our weekend getaway. the bungalow was a great balance of local charm, character and complete amenities, as was the town of prattsville. as soon as we arrived it felt like we were home, and with the great american market nearby we had the place stocked, like home, in no time. as this was our first time using a web-based vacation-home rental service, dealing with ella was truly a pleasure and she was very prompt and communicative as well as helpful and patient. a very positive experience, refreshingly simple

Travelling group: Friends
Thomas M
“The best little cabin in Prattsville”
Reviewed 9 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We loved the cabin and town. Ella was very attentive and the Cabin was cosy and well equipped. We had a terrific rate on the labour day weekend and I would certainly chose to stay there again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Secaucus
Reviewed 31 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing