“Beautiful location”
other travellers have booked this property
Awesome kitchen Comfy living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Awesome kitchen
Comfy living area
Dinning area
master bed room with king bed
Hot tub with a great view
Master bedroom shower
2nd bedroom with a king
Wonderful hall bath
3rd bedroom with a queen and 2 foam mattresses for your guest anywhere they would like
hot door wood burning Sauna really fantastic
Huge deck facing the mountains
Huge deck facing the mountains
Outdoor dinning with a view
The views are awesome
Fishing right on the property
Just 1 mile from home - hiking, biking, walking trails
Viewing wildlife from back yard
Fire pit bring out the smores
Sit back and enjoy
Beaver ponds and dams everywhere around the property they only eat vegys they love humans to play
Wedding parties
Such a romantic property
Look at the Fall leaves changing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sally W
Penfield, New York, United States
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The minute we drove in the secluded driveway I knew my outdoorsy son-in-law and grandkids would love this place. We were there to ski at Whiteface for 3 days, but expected the weather to be around 60 degrees and possibly rainy. When I saw this place we had rented I knew we would have fun anyway. The house worked well for our purposes. We were able to fit the extra queen sized airbed on the floor of the master bedroom (a tight fit) and put the 3 kids in there (with their own bathroom), which left us the great room free for the adults after the kids went to bed. The baby fit in the opposite room with her parents in the pack-n-play provided, fit partially into the closet to keep it out of the way and a bit screened off. My husband and I took the other smaller room, off by itself on the other side of the mudroom/laundry (after informing our 6 yr. old grandson he couldn't have that room - he wanted the great view of Whiteface out the bedroom window). The kitchen had everything we needed to prepare our meals and there was plenty of room in the great room for the kids to spread out and play. The hot tub was wonderful and the bean bag chair and loungers nice and comfortable after a day of skiing. We never tried the sauna.

The 2nd day there we decided not to try to ski because it was too warm and misty and expected to rain heavily by afternoon. We hung around the property in the morning which allowed my son-in-law head off on foot to go climb the nearby low mountain he'd been eyeing (state park land) while grandpa and the kids built a campfire and the 6 yr. old happily explored the marsh looking for the beaver dams. In the late morning we headed off to explore the Lake Placid attractions like the ski jumps, watch bobsleds on the track (sheltered from the rain), and take the Whiteface gondola. The house is only a 6 minute drive from the Whiteface parking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful, secluded location convenient to Whiteface
Liked least: Trying to figure out how to evenly heat the rooms in the house.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Apr 2016
Glad you had such a lovely time! Thanks for the kind words.
shanna300...
Trumansburg, New York
“Beautiful home away from home”
Reviewed 19 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We had a wonderful time here and always do Todd and Kim go beyond to help your stay the best the homes are beyond spotless water is always hot and stars are bright this is a lovely home we just rented and can't wait to go back with 3 little ones to its perfect in all ways! Very worth the stay!

1 Apr 2016
Please come back for a stay. Glad you had a great time!
Mibohorqu...
Burtonsville
“Marvelous cabin with breathtaking views!”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Let me start my review by saying that my family and I are already talking about returning to this wonderful cabin. The description of the cabin was right on target. It's a beautiful and spacious three bedroom cabin with a great deck and hot tub. The cabin was impeccably clean and well maintained. It was also very well equipped with bedding, towels, dish soap, and laundry detergent just to name a few. We did a lot of cooking and didn't want for anything. The kitchen was well stocked with glasses, dishes, pots, pans and even a bread maker! Each room has a fan and AC unit, so we always felt very comfortable. My son especially loved the hot tub and the fire pit out back where we made s'mores several times. The cabin is close (within an hour) to many major attractions (Wild Walk, Ausable Chasm, Wilmington Beach, Wilderness refuge, etc.) The owner (Todd) and manager (Kim) were incredibly kind and accommodating. Todd called me the day I arrived to make sure everything was to my liking. I was able to text both of them with questions throughout my stay. I even forgot my dog's collar and leash when I left, and Kim mailed them to me. I would whole heartedly recommend this property to friends and relatives. We had a magnificent time and hope to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and views/pet friendly
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Aug 2015
We try hard to keep customers happy. Thanks for such kind words. Kimmy & Todd
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing