“Excellent greek food”

The Pita Place
Ranked #75 of 165 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 27 May 2016

We stopped in this little hole in the wall place for a quick lunch on our way to Niagara Falls. We were not disappointed. The food was very tasty and a good size portion. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it took about 20 minutes for us to get our food. I had the chicken shawarma plate. It came with a side salad, hummus and pita bread. The price was very reasonable too. Don't expect fine dining here. There are only 6 or 8 tables. It is very cozy and quaint but well worth it.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Stopped by the Pita Place for lunch today, heard about it from other people and was in the area and figured I'd give it a try.
Being a huge Lamb Fan I was happy to see the " now serving Lamb"
Sign and ordered a Lamb Kebab wrap.

About 10 minutes later it came to me and was obviously freshly made, the Lamb was fresh off the grill and all the veggies etc were fresh and tasty.

Small cafe type atmosphere with a handful of table and chairs.

Will definitely stop here again and try something else based on this experience,
very good food !

1  Thank martyfarty69
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

The chicken and steak kabobs are very flavorful and tender. The man behind the counter, I'm guessing he's the owner was very nice and helpful with my order. I will definitely be returning to try the pita wrap with grilled chicken or beef. They have lunch combos and delivery at lunchtime available too.