“Delicious breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

There was a lot to get in, and after eating here I can understand why. We had the baked Granny Smith apple pancakes. They were fluffy, loaded with apples and covered in a sweet cinnamon syrup. Service and fast and friendly despite the restaurant being full.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My dear friend and I came to have breakfast for dinner last night, and I am so glad we did. I ordered the chocolate chip Belgian waffle and extra crispy home fries, she ordered a ham and cheese omelet with rye toast. Everything came out quickly and was absolutely delicious. We were the last people in the restaurant but they didn't try to rush us out, which gave us time to visit and talk. I really appreciated that. I have been here before and I will absolutely be back.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast before visiting Glen Falls - and it did not disappoint! Busy Sunday morning crowd yet little wait time. Portions were generous; food was excellent and so was the coffee! Totally recommend !

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast. We had strawberry and blueberry waffles that were delicious! My daughter tried the eggnog French toast which was outstanding! Will definitely visit here again

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to go for families and business. Quick and attentive service for large parties as well. The place is huge and can seat large parties quickly. The Dutch Baby and Apple Pancake are spectacular. Great pancakes, waffles, eggs and crepes.