“Revisit”

Add it.
Carmine's
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We have not been to this restaurant in a very long time. When they reopened in this new location after a fire, we decided to try it. We were very pleased. The menu has many choices and pricing is a little high. But the quality of the food makes it worth the visit. Service is very good and our meals were great. Portions were good, just right for us.

Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

We eat here frequently. Everything is very good. Brick oven pizza great lasagna chicken parm. The bread and oil brought to the table is very good it's hard to stop eating it! staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

My first time in any Italian restaurant I always try the lasagne. Lasagne in an Italian restaurant, to me, is like a barometer. If the place is authentic, the lasagne will show it. Here, I would put the lasagne at about an 8 on a 10-point scale. I've only had a "10" once in my life, so that should tell you something.

The food was great; the atmosphere was nothing special.

I would go back.

1  Thank eduJamesE
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I have enjoyed many meals at this restaurant in the past. They offer several things that that I especially enjoy... one is their house salad dressing - a creamy parmesan garlic - and the other is their house olive butter that is served with the bread. It is so fabulous! Their brick oven pizzas are good too!

The restaurant is small but charming. There is always a warm and friendly feel. Service is generally very good. Restrooms are very small but clean and maintained.

I recently used Carmine's catering and drop off service and could not be more pleased. What a class act! Very easy to place my order, very courteous, and order was delivered promptly, piping hot. The chicken piccata was amazing - perfectly flavored and so tender! The tortellini ala carmine could never disappoint - creamy Alfredo sauce, prosciutto, artichokes over plump tortellini. It was definitely the favorite of the party! They were very accommodating with small requests I made to change the typical menu for the party. I will absolutely use them again for catering!

1  Thank docmarten01
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

I was staying at a hotel up the street and we decided to walk to the closest restaurant, Carmine's would not have been my first choice, but they did accommodate our group on short notice.

Our server was very good and quite knowledgeable with regards to both the menu and the wine list. I ordered the frutti di mare, at the server's suggestion and it was alright. I found the seafood to be a bit overcooked, and the scallops were tiny. Some of the mussels on my plate had not opened and should not have been served. But the flavour was not bad overall. The calamari was very good and the highlight of our meal. No one in our party was thrilled with their entrees, but they didn't really dislike their meals either.

The price was reasonable, the wine was pretty good, as was the service. Can't say I'll be back, but if I find myself at the same hotel, I might.