“Medium is HOT!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The wings here are delicious. The service was swift and friendly The salad and burger were fantastic. The children at our table were happy with their meals. The beer was great.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This trip, wings were not as dry as in the past. Had the spicy bbq wings which was good and my spouse had the mild wings.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We are visiting Buffalo for the weekend. This isn’t the first time we’ve had wings in Buffalo but this was our first time at Duffs. Food was really good. Our server was Sarah and she was excellent. We ordered wings that were very good, definitely in my top three favorite wings. We got the medium light and it had just enough heat for our family. My son ordered boneless wings with BBQ sauce and he really enjoyed them.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I had to go for the crispy spicy buffalo wings, since Buffalo is where it all started. My son and I were not disappointed. We were greeted well and although we decided to go for a take out they still refilled our drinks for free and swapped the cups to disposables. Great Staff and Nice casual sports-bar atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Duff's has got to be in the top 5 of Buffalo wings and beef on weck in Buffalo. The Williamsville location, in the Eastern Hills Mall is great. The wings were perfect. sauce was top notch. The beef on weck was excellent. Companion and I ordered lunch special that was 5 wings and the beef sandwich. Superb. Service was very good. Lots of parking. Walk into the mall and the restaurant is there. Offers a variety of items.

Date of visit: August 2018