“Best Wings Ever! I took advice.”

Duff's Famous Wings
Ranked #7 of 173 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Spent four days in Buffalo visiting a college with my son. Of course we had to have wings. Asked several people and got several sugestions but all said Duffs was the best and they were right! I had wings 5 different times. Duffs blew everyone away. We tried several different kinds and all were outstanding. Hard to pick a favorite but the BBQ charred ones were my favorite. Great menu even if you don't want wings. Went back again before our flight home. Place was always busy. Bar offers local and regional beers and full bar as well. Great LIT's. Very friendly waitstaff. Family friendly. Had to wait awhile for the wings (25 minutes) but that's how you know they are made to order and not pulled out of a holding box and then just tossed. Hot and crispy on the outside, hot and juicy on the inside. The perfect wing!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is one of my teenage son's favorite restaurants. I used to eat wings all the time but now that I'm older I don't eat them much. But that's okay because Duff's has a huge menu, right?. Last night one of the specials was fish fry. I hadn't had a fish fry in a while and thought, hey, why not? It was a mistake. The fish I got looked nothing like the "specials" picture. It was kind of a fish fry blob. I never send food back to the kitchen but Duff's probably should have never sent it out. Now I tried to get the most of the fish out of it but I don't think there was much there. The staff is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I have not ordered the wings at Duff's but I think I will next time because the things I have ordered I felt could have been much better. I guess I should know better than to order something other than a restaurant's specialty.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Thought it was time I posted another well deserved review!! Our corner happy hour continues to be the best because of the great food and the great staff at this location. First off, the 2 for 1 anything drinks is unbeatable! The food, OMG, wings, wraps, pizza, fries, grilled cheese and soups (tomato is the best when they aren't sold out, lol!) are consistently delicious. We are treated SO well and feel like family to this crew; Captain Greg, Commander Nate, and their Apprentices Sandy, Kelly, Tricia and Elana to name a few of our regulars! Thank you and Cheers to you all!

1  Thank Diane606
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I ate here twice during my stay in buffalo. The happy hour special was bogo. The wings and beef on weck were very good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We split the 20 wing/fries/beer special and were very happy with the choice. The suicide wings are as hot as any other wings had elsewhere and were huge. It was a lot of food and drink for the money and we will definitely be back next time in Buffalo.

Date of visit: December 2017