“Definitely NOT "the usual" !”

Break'n Eggs Creperie
Ranked #2 of 163 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Very nice place for a hand-crafted breakfast. Inventive crepes and omelettes. High quality ingredients. The largest glass of tomato juice I've ever had. Yes, it does get crowded quickly and parking is an issue. But, if you want speed and convenience, go to the Original Pancake House nearby or Denny's. Or, park a block or two away and walk - you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I read a review of this place and it was an easy half-block walk from hotel, so I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did!

An excellent breakfast place that focuses on crepes. My Bacon and Swiss Omelette was perfect and the home fries were delicious.

I highly recommend giving this place a try!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The dining area is a bit cramped as they try to maximize space at the expense of dining comfort. People are waiting to get in so there is the feeling of being rushed. The food and service was very good. The portions are a bit smaller than typical western New York breakfast places, but were still a good value.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Had lunch here on a Tuesday and as usual, the place was packed - we were told 15 minute wait, but it was more like 20 or 25....and parking is abysmal when crowded - we ended up pretty far down Linwood Avenue.

We were seated practically at the doorway - but the entire room is small, noisy and way too crowded - you feel like you are intruding on the conversations of people at the next table over (literally inches away). Our waitress was friendly enough - but forgot to bring us water - not sure if it is an "option" but I did see most other tables had glasses of water. I had the poached egg and sausage special - it was two poached eggs - each on a sausage patty and that on a tiny piece of baguette - not enough bread to soak up the egg...with a bit of fruit on the side. My daughter had the chicken, bacon, apple and cheddar crepe which she really likes (gets it all the time), but I found mine too salty.

I think the prices are pretty steep for what you get - but I think because it is in Williamsville. they figure it works! I would explore other options nearby....

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a tiny eatery with maybe 15 tables. Every time we travel to the area we make it a point to stop in for breakfast. This restaurant is so good that there is always a crowd waiting to get in. Regardless of what you order the food is fresh, innovative and full of taste. Fan favorites are the breakfast crepes and the French brioche toast.