“Consistent Greek Restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed breakfast many times at this comfortable, clean Greek restaurant.
The waitstaff is most competent and friendly.
The food is standard breakfast fare of very good quality.
Of note are the ubiquitous home fries which definitely need to be ordered with the optional sautéed onions.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Milo with 8 friends and we all had something different. Every meal was present perfectly and everyone truly enjoyed their food. Most had to take to go containers for the amount of food leftover. Service was superb and the value for the food was excellent. I ended up going back the next day for lunch after church with another friend.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

All of the food was good and served hot. We were in a banquet room so I can't give any feedback on the actual restaurant. Was a little pricey.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my family. We were seated next to a now empty table (that sat 6 people) with unfinished food and dirty dishes. That table remained like that for the remainder of our meal.

One of our water glasses had something (vegetable) floating in it. Almost all the utensils were unclean. The house salads arrived and the lettuce was on the cusp of wilting. The moussaka was flavorless and clearly looked to be the wrong choice when it was put in front of me. It did not look fresh (from that day).

Clearly a mistake which won't happen again. I read good reviews so I am surprised at what we experienced.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I love their homemade Greek yogurt! Have eaten here for breakfast numerous times and dinner occasionally. Food always good.