“A most excellent dinner!”

Alex's Bar & Grille
Ranked #4 of 306 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fisher Lane
Description: The best Italian restaurant with a Mediterranean touch in Westchester. Our specialties are Wine, Steaks and Traditional Italian Cuisine. We pride ourselves in making your food fast and fresh when you order it. We have the dining experience you crave. Reservations are highly recommended.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

For years my wife and I were sold on Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Morton's, but Alex's
Bar & Grille has them beat "hands down!"

I love their steaks, and my wife has loved any other meal---fish, veal, or chicken---we have ever eaten there.

And, their martini's are ice cold and perfect!

This is a white tablecloth establishment, with impeccable service to match....

2  Thank Ronald J R

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

As the Mets paid tribute to David Wright in his last game as a player, my wife and I joined two couples for a home run experience at Alex’s Bar and Grille in White Plains. We started the evening with cocktails at a bar that has a truly wide selection of spirits including high end bourbons and then moved into the dining room to be met with great service and well crafted food. Among the choices at our table were chicken franchises, grilled pork chops and my linguine with calamari,shrimp and mussels in perhaps the best white wine sauce I have ever eaten. We paired our choices with a vibrant Malbec . The atmosphere is genuine and friendly. This place is a real winner and I will be sure to visit the next time I am in Westchester.

1  Thank Gerry C
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Bustling dining room with great service. The baked clams were tasty and moist; Halibut was cooked perfect and melt off-the bone osso bucco was succulent. A great find. Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank deliciouslyyou
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Went to Alex’s for a family dinner. Started with drinks at the bar very nice, our dinner was delicious. The service was top notch Elio our waiter was wonderful he made sure we were always happy. Great experience we will be back.

2  Thank stevier345
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We met a group of friends there for dinner. All eight thought the food and service was very good. Several of us requested variations of the items on the menu and specials. The response was "no problem". They were very accommodating. We will be dining there again!

1  Thank eddocjmp