“Very nice location”
Review of Mediterraneo

Mediterraneo
Ranked #22 of 303 Restaurants in White Plains
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Very nice location with great happy hour pricing. Their wine menu is extensive and the servers are great! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Anthony S

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic dinner while seated casually at the bar in this feel-good vibe restaurant. The bartender was very friendly and efficient and his know of the food menu was excellent. We had scallops and chicken entrees along with two salads and all the food was well presented and delicious. Will definitely be back there soon!

1  Thank blynch2016
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

First time I have tried this place despite walking past it many times. Menu is quite unique, lots of interesting dishes and lots of fish. I had octopus for starter and lobster spaghetti for main. Both excellent. Service friendly and fast. I sat in the bar area which was very nice. Would strongly recommend, maybe my favourite in White Plains now.

1  Thank Juelsvej
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We went with a small group of 6. It's right on Main Street in White Plains. The ambiance is very basic and simple.
The service is ok not great. The food is very average. There are a lot of Italian restaurants in White Plains that have very good food this is not one of them. This place has a great location in downtown so it gets customers. We won't go back.

1  Thank paul1009
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch while Christmas shopping. The vegan lentil soup was great . The chicken Milanese was also well done. We had the price fixe menu which was $18 for two courses and well worth it.