“Nice dinner alone in White Plains”
Review of Mediterraneo

Mediterraneo
Ranked #25 of 290 Restaurants in White Plains
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

First time I have tried this place despite walking past it many times. Menu is quite unique, lots of interesting dishes and lots of fish. I had octopus for starter and lobster spaghetti for main. Both excellent. Service friendly and fast. I sat in the bar area which was very nice. Would strongly recommend, maybe my favourite in White Plains now.

1  Thank Juelsvej

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We went with a small group of 6. It's right on Main Street in White Plains. The ambiance is very basic and simple.
The service is ok not great. The food is very average. There are a lot of Italian restaurants in White Plains that have very good food this is not one of them. This place has a great location in downtown so it gets customers. We won't go back.

1  Thank paul1009
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch while Christmas shopping. The vegan lentil soup was great . The chicken Milanese was also well done. We had the price fixe menu which was $18 for two courses and well worth it.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great atmosphere, great service & great food. Everything we heard about this terrific restaurant on Main Street in White Plains is true. The four of us were blown away by our wonderful meals and the professional service. The prices were somewhat more than moderate, but well worth the cost. ($30 for four scallops was high --no mater how large the scallop!). I only wish the menu had a larger choice of entrees and that there was more than one special that night.

1  Thank damg
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

So the ambiance and decor was just a whole lot of fun. The large wall of window was great for views. It was our waiters first night and he was great for someone who was working his first night but it made it difficult to ask for suggestions. The bread in the beginning was my favorite part of the meal. It was soft and delicious. Everything else was ok. The calamari was soft and not at all chewy but not as crisp as I like it. The marinara sauce was not my favorite. The Brussels sprouts were actually really good. Tasty and cooked perfectly. I ordered the scallops and was a little disappointed. The flavor was not my favorite with the cranberry’s and the scallops weren’t as plump and soft as one would expect from an establishment such as this. The wine of the night was quite nice though. Glad I tried it. Won’t rush to go back.