“No Way.”

Jacks Barcelona Drive In
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

No, we were NOT even LOOKING to eat here...just happened onto it. We found a Gem, one of those out-of-the-way, off of the beaten path spots...Great service, had a Lake Perch platter, fresh caught and ...aw, man. It was better than if I made it myself! My mouth is watering typing this...home made slaw, a home fry that was soo good... I had dessert ordered ...BEFORE I even recieved my main course! Home made pies! ...by the owner herself! I got the last slice of apple...with vanilla ice cream... and it reminded me of my grandmother's.
Oh, ya...I will return someday!!!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We ate 2 days in a row for lunch at Jack's Drive In after spending the morning looking for treasures along Barcelona Beach. This little restaurant has a few tables inside as well as counter service and a nice outside deck area to eat. They make a awesome BLT and my husband loved their burgers. Servers are extremely friendly too. Easy access to the beach.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The perch sandwich is lightly breaded and gently fried to perfection. The service comes with a smile and a friendly hello and the prices are very reasonable. You'll be pleasantly surprised I believe in the quality that come out of those little kitchen and they have their regulars who eat there almost everyday; I met two of them.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Went there for a fish fry and found, while the portion is smaller than some offering Fish Fry in the area, the quality was great. The breading wasn’t greasy and come off in one piece like some fish fry does. It was crispier and I was happy with it. Cole Slaw was a bit warm when served to me. But I can overlook that.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect but the weather. Perch sandwich was so good that I’m buying a new fishing pole. Highly recommend this place.