“Great lunch, friendly Service!”

Jacks Barcelona Drive In
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We ate 2 days in a row for lunch at Jack's Drive In after spending the morning looking for treasures along Barcelona Beach. This little restaurant has a few tables inside as well as counter service and a nice outside deck area to eat. They make a awesome BLT and my husband loved their burgers. Servers are extremely friendly too. Easy access to the beach.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The perch sandwich is lightly breaded and gently fried to perfection. The service comes with a smile and a friendly hello and the prices are very reasonable. You'll be pleasantly surprised I believe in the quality that come out of those little kitchen and they have their regulars who eat there almost everyday; I met two of them.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Went there for a fish fry and found, while the portion is smaller than some offering Fish Fry in the area, the quality was great. The breading wasn’t greasy and come off in one piece like some fish fry does. It was crispier and I was happy with it. Cole Slaw was a bit warm when served to me. But I can overlook that.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect but the weather. Perch sandwich was so good that I’m buying a new fishing pole. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I’m very picky about fresh fish in Western PA. I was raised on crappie, perch and walleye and I’m not sure anyone cooks fried fish better than my mom. Well...Mom may have met her match. The perch is very fresh and it is very lightly breaded. Enough that you get a bit of crispy but it doesn’t overwhelm the fish. Way too often the batter is so thick and heavy that the fish is just an afterthought. I took a chance and I’m so happy I did! It is (was) amazing! It’s gone!! I can’t say enough about it but I will stop there :)