“Great sushi and Japanese food ”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 117 Restaurants in Westbury
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Went to Kobe for dinner and had a terrific meal. We didn't want to sit for the hibachi style seating and opted for a regular table. The sushi was really good as was the cooked entrees. The menu has a nice selection including hibachi, Japanese staples of sushi and cooked rows. They had a lot of appetizer selections which was nice to be able to order a wide sampling of food. It is interesting that they have a party room above the restaurant that looked to be used for kids parties. The servers were quiet but nice. All and all enjoyed the meal and will go back.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Haven't been in years decided to celebrate my daughter 21st, glad we did.....So much food sushi and more. Big menu the still cook in front of you, salad, soup,vegetables, noodles, rice,shrimp appetizers and your choice of food all included in habichi. Kitchen food includes tempura, salads and other great food.
So glad we came we will be back!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The food and service was good. They cater to family's and business folks alike. The Asian cuisine is varied and good.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Came with family on a Sunday night, and sat at an hibachi table. Soup was quite tasty, salad OK, and the food cooked on the hibachi was very good. It was a pretty busy night there - it looked like all hibachi tables were full, with lots of family groups, but the staff handled the crowd well with no delays.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Wasn't offered hibachi table at all, sent right to booth which I didn't mind too much just found it odd I didn't have my choice. We both ordered hibachi off the menu anyways. My chicken and my boyfriend's steak were both cooked unevenly with some pieces inedible. And I asked specifically if they had coke, the waitress said yes but brought me a Pepsi which I find offensive lol. Their hibachi meal didn't come with rice which is unusual, you had to pay extra. Probably won't return, I've had much better-we were in the area.