“Good value food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Don't think because this is one of few eateries on the island that you'll be stung on price. Food pretty good and prices very reasonable. Portions good. You may even see some quuakkos hanging around. Lovely setting.
Rottnest Island is worth a visit.

1  Thank Wayne V

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Options for dinner in the winter on Rottnest appear rather limited. We wanted something with more character than Subway, so gave this a try. The staff was very friendly and helpful. However, the food was pretty yucky. Fish in the fish and chips didn't taste good, and was thin and a bit dry. The noodles with tomato sauce had meat sauce instead. The dim sims had a few inedible particles. The florentine cookie was pretty good at least.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The first time I ate here, while staying at Rottnest, the food and wine was absolutely amazing. This was an evening meal. The 2nd time was lunch-time and the service and quality of meal was not at all up to the standard I had already experienced. When I went for lunch another time, the place smelt 'greasy' so I didn't go in (and I noticed some others didn't either). If I went back to Rottnest, I would try again though.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived for lunch .great views overlooking the ocean. Great choice of food including burgers , chicken to lobster. My husband had lobster and I had one of the best sea food chowders that I have ever had . One of the teenager had a generous portion of fish and chips. There was a good selection of wines and beers. Very pleasant

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We chose to have the fish and chips with a salad. One serve could do two people! The view from the restaurant is over the bay and really lovely. We didn't have to wait long and the staff were friendly and helpful. We had to go early and so they gave us takeaway boxes.