“Lovely Lunch at Pickle & O”
Review of Pickle & O

Pickle & O
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Nannup
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We enjoyed a lovely lunch at the Pickle & O during the Nannup Music Festival. The service was very friendly, our food served promptly and tasted fresh and delicous. I enjoyed a great Ice Coffee the best I have had for a while.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Awesome coffees and very friendly. Finally a coffee shop that does not burn the coffee. Will stop in again when we are in Nannup

Reviewed 23 November 2013

If you're in the south-west and looking for a cafe with vegan options, you can't go past Pickle & O. My partner and I were here today for lunch and it was great - really delicious food (I had the curried veg burger, he had quinoa and lentil salad), smoothies and coffee. Prompt service and reasonable prices. Outside is a delightful alfresco area partly covered with star jasmine that is currently in flower so the perfume was amazing - a really lovely venue. There is also local soaps, vegan skincare and some health food items for sale, including some in bulk. Today was our first visit to Pickle & O but it won't be our last.

1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

What a lovely little oasis this is in Nannup. Specializing in vegetarian food but with great options for non-vegetarians too. I had the lovely sprout and chicken salad. Others on my table had the lentil and salad burger, the smoked trout and salad burger, the chicken nachos and regular nachos. All the food was tasty & well presented. The biscuits were well received by the children who eagerly asked for more. We were a group of 4 women and 10 children 7 years of age and under so well done to 'Pickle & O' for catering to our hoards!

2  Thank GitGitFalls1997
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My elderly mother & I had lunch here on our wanderings and found it to be friendly and the service was prompt, food was quickly made and served and it was delicious! They also have very clean rest rooms for those who are caught short. ;-)