“Amazing pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped here last night for dinner. We got the Mega deal for $50. Which is 2 massive pizzas, 2 garlic bread and a 1.25L drink.

I was sort of scared to buy pizza, as many places in Australia brags about "amazing" pizza, but disappoints with cardboard flavored crust and hardly any toppings.

However, Farmhouse Pizza lived up to its name! There were so many toppings! And the flavors!! I am so glad I stopped here! The staff was super friendly too!

We couldn't eat all of our dinner, we had basically a whole pizza and 1 1/2 garlic bread leftover.

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND STOPPING AND DINING IN HERE!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Go to the supermarket, find the frozen pizzas, buy the cheapest one, go home, follow directions on box. Eat. It'll b better than this.. Sorry.. still have bad taste in my mouth

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The last 4 times we have ordered from Farmhouse we have been disappointed, but being in the hospitality industry myself I try to give them a fair go. The pizza themselves are okay, short on the amount of sauce they apply, always stuck to the paper and the box that we require a spatula to take them out. The staff could also do with some training in customer service - a simple greeting followed with 'we will be right with you!' when entering would suffice. But usually you are met with nothing. Also, every time we call we are never answered on the first call. Usually the 4th or 5th - maybe they are busy? Clearly not when they then only need 20mins until you collect. Some fine tuning is required.. luckily for them we are not spoilt for choice with pizza in Manji.

1  Thank laadyluck
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Usually we order from Farmhouse pizza's store in town. But this weekend Farmhouse Pizza where out at the very first Kin Kin Ute muster. I loved there friendly service and the quality of their pizza hit the spot. Thanks Farmhouse Pizza, for bringing such tasteful food to a cold rainy event.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We drove from Beedelup at night (45min trip) for a horrible experience with rude staff, and average food. All food super oily, this is for TAKE AWAY pizza if they were honest. No toilet inside!!!! food comes to you in a take away container even when dining in unless it's pizza and you have to guess what pizza was yours if you ordered a few as no introduction is given from staff. Enjoy searching for cutlery too it's in a draw somewhere good luck with your search as staff won't help

4  Thank curlyemy