“Warm and cosy”

Southern Roasting Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Manjimup
Price range: USD 4 - USD 14
Description: Specialty coffee roasters and espresso bar. Locally sourced short order food options.
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Have been looking for a different place in Manjimup to stop for coffees and lunch etc and have now found it, the Southern Roast Co. in Giblett St. great atmosphere with good service, fair range of cakes and lunch dishes which appear to be home cooked but may be wrong. The coffee was the best I’ve had for a while and the prices not cheap but you get what you pay for. Will definitely be back when next in Manjimup.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Manjimup is a funny place. It totally lacks the charm of Bridgetown and is quite industrial but the Southern Roasting Company is a breath of fresh air! I remember this place being some sort of department store when we were kids and the big store windows are still there. I love what they have done with the building as it still has ware-housey feel to it and it really brightens up the main street. Tasty hot-chocolate and my partner said the coffee was great. We loooooved the Cronuts, and ended up buying another to take-away with us. Was cosy and warm on rainy day. Well done guys! A great addition to the town.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I Always stop in here if I'm passing through Manjimup as its a lovely cosy little cafe with really good food and coffee.

I just ordered the Avocado on Sourdough (vegan option). was really good value for money, came out really fast.

coffee was great, they use bon soy here too which is my favourite dairy free milk. Nice chilled out vibe with friendly helpful staff.

I didn't really have a thorough look at the menu but a Lady opposite me ordered the Avo on toast, it looked so good so I ordered it.

Will definitely be going back here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with visiting family. Loved the atmosphere and the tray of self-serve croissants on the high table! Had coffee and toasted sandwich. Coffee was nice and sandwich tasty but thought they could have garnished the plate, would have made it more appealing! Service was fine and plates cleared when we were finished. Will visit again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Good coffee and very nice cakes but a bit pricey. Warm and cozy ambiance and friendly staff. One of best cafes in area.

Date of visit: May 2018