Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2020

Firstly we had to line up for over an hour, food took 70 minutes even though they said it’s a 45 minute wait. Attitude from the lady serving was disgusting, ordered meat medium to well it was full of blood, pasta had no flavour, oysters were raw even though we ordered Kilpatrick. Waited over 29 minutes to buy a drink the people behind the bar were to interested in eating their pizza in front of everyone than serving customers. Terrible service, terrible food unfortunately it was on the only place open in New Years Day. Never again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Had the worst grilled local fish in my live. It was pan fried and over cooked and oily. For $32 you deserve to get a decent meal. It would have been better to go to the local fish and chip shop. Go for drinks but beware with the meals.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank no_fixed_address_10
Reviewed 22 October 2019

The restaurant (being generous, more of a cafe) fries EVERYTHING in peanut oil but at no point do they tell you that or have it written on any menus or signage! When I informed them of my potentially life threatening allergy, their advice to me was to make sure I had my epipen and pointed me in the direction of the nearest medical centre. Having eventually ordered a meal I was told would be fine, 30 minutes after my girlfriend had received and finished her meal, mine still hadn’t arrived. We questioned the staff where the meal was before they admitted what I had ordered was also prepared with peanut oil! Unknowingly, I could easily have eaten some of my girlfriends meal whilst I waited for mine. The lack of knowledge of what their own food contains is scary. We were, however, given a full refund for the one meal but left feeling fortunate after avoiding a potentially fatal error!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Long drive from perth with many stops along the way..simple accommodation but clean and actually quiet for us despite being near the pub..Easy access to foreshore and wandering around..will return to Kalbarri for sure for a more extended stay

Reviewed 8 September 2019

The pizza is totally disgusting you better off buy one in the shop and do it yourself one off the worst pizza ever and not cheap for that cheap frozen pizza will never again eat there pizza totally disgusting

Date of stay: September 2019