Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Had the worst grilled local fish in my live. It was pan fried and over cooked and oily. For $32 you deserve to get a decent meal. It would have been better to go to the local fish and chip shop. Go for drinks but beware with the meals.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank no_fixed_address_10
Reviewed 22 October 2019

The restaurant (being generous, more of a cafe) fries EVERYTHING in peanut oil but at no point do they tell you that or have it written on any menus or signage! When I informed them of my potentially life threatening allergy, their advice to me was to make sure I had my epipen and pointed me in the direction of the nearest medical centre. Having eventually ordered a meal I was told would be fine, 30 minutes after my girlfriend had received and finished her meal, mine still hadn’t arrived. We questioned the staff where the meal was before they admitted what I had ordered was also prepared with peanut oil! Unknowingly, I could easily have eaten some of my girlfriends meal whilst I waited for mine. The lack of knowledge of what their own food contains is scary. We were, however, given a full refund for the one meal but left feeling fortunate after avoiding a potentially fatal error!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Long drive from perth with many stops along the way..simple accommodation but clean and actually quiet for us despite being near the pub..Easy access to foreshore and wandering around..will return to Kalbarri for sure for a more extended stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2019

The pizza is totally disgusting you better off buy one in the shop and do it yourself one off the worst pizza ever and not cheap for that cheap frozen pizza will never again eat there pizza totally disgusting

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We stayed one night here during a wildflower trip. Coincidentally, we ended up in the same room we occupied during our last visit ten years ago. The room was good. Clean comfortable and well appointed but a bit too close to the hotel section where a karaoke night was in progress. If you stay here, ask for a room at the far end of the motel wing.
One of our main reasons for staying here was the convenience of the adjacent bar and dining facilities. Unfortunately, the Thursday night "chase the ace" and the 5.30 happy hour attracted a big crowd. There was a long queue for a meal and a long delay in getting it. 45 minutes unless we settled for a pizza -which we did. The pizza was good but the combination of disadvantages means we will probably look elsewhere if and when we visit Kalbarri again.

Date of stay: September 2018