Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
AU$185
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews camp kitchen clean facilities powered tent site in town stayed nights cabin caravan sites shops grass toilet camping wind laundry kangaroos bbq pub
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2022 via mobile

Park was around 20% full despite this I was placed near the main gate which I later found out had reviews about avoiding such a spot.

You get the main road traffic noise, squawking birds and people's engines constantly in the check in area.

After initially staying 4 nights and wanting to extend my stay I mentioned this but not wanting to pack up and move again as it is very inconvenient in a camper trailer I remained there only to within hours find myself literally in my back pocket with 2 families of around 7 kids and one baby that didn't cry but screamed all night from 2am to 4am because it was unsettled.

With the park near empty they could have placed these guys anywhere else but I am convinced this was done with malice after mentioning the noise earlier that day. Not to mention that later that evening the owners or managers seemed to be laughing when they saw me leaving for dinner dodging the kids and bikes, toys etc.

I'd stay at any of the other caravan parks in town albeit slightly more expensive.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tudor Manager, General Manager at Kalbarri Tudor Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2022

We are saddened that you did not like a spot that is usually so popular with guests, grass shady area. Birds around spring time are a part of nature and Kalbarri is lucky to have a vast array of natures beauty. Have you considered that the guests near you may have requested the area and booked well in advance. We would recommend if wanting to extend then moving is the best option which we did recommend and where happy to oblige. There is ABSOLUTELY No way anything is done in malice, the team are a great bunch of people. I am the manager and I am horrified that you say someone was laughing at you as I was at home preparing dinner!! Hopefully your next camping trip is no disturbed by others or nature.

Reviewed 10 October 2022

Excellent facilities, staff were welcoming and helpful. Stayed in a cabin, clean and had everything we needed for our break. It was a much needed break and we couldn't have had a more relaxing and fun time in a wonderful park.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tudor Manager, General Manager at Kalbarri Tudor Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2022

Thank you for the 5 stars. Glad the team and park ensured you had a wonderful holiday. We hope you can enjoy a break again here soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2022 via mobile

Let me just say we usually stay here for our holidays every year but after this experience we are thinking of changing... staff at the reception were friendly and very respectful but as for the manager/grounds keeper or what ever he want to call himself I can't say the same!! VERY VERY disrespectful RUDE!! And threatening!! Please avoid this park if you don't want to be abused for the smallest things!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zoe Robinson, General Manager at Kalbarri Tudor Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2022

Justine, thanks for taking the time to share feedback. Park safety is of upmost importance for all guests. Speeding through the park is not acceptable, all guests are reminded the importance of this on arrival.

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

Excellent park. Large level grass sites. Very clean Ablutions. Friendly, efficient staff. Lots of kids entertainment. Walking distance to beach and shops. Managed to fit us back in during very busy period when we had car trouble. Many thanks.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank Howard and Lind... B

So glad you enjoyed all that Kalbarri and Tudor Holiday Park has to offer. We hope you can stay longer next time.

Reviewed 21 September 2022

Everything clean, amazing facilities and pool. So accommodating when they were all clearly busy. Managed to get an extra 3 days and ended up staying for 7 nights! All staff had a smile and made our stay 5 stars. Thank you we will be back for sure

Date of stay: September 2022

Wow Jordan, we are so pleased you were able to stay longer than planned. Our smiley team hope you do come back