Lock in great prices from these sites
All reviews games room rooms are small communal kitchen communal areas air con own meals great kitchen great facilities laundry wifi appliances
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

The rooms are small but comfortable and the resort is an easy walk to shops and restaurants. The highlight is the 5 star professional kitchen which guests use to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are tables near the pool to eat and relax and a great social atmosphere is provided. It’s a relaxed, friendly place to stay and inexpensive if you prepare your own meals and eat there.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Room is basic but the other facilities are top notch especially the large camp kitchen which has every possible commodity. The owners are genuine people even travelling into town to pickup my reading glasses which I had misplaced. Where else would you get that? When we go back we will stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

Will try to cut a long story short but I had booked this hotel for a trip to Exmouth last July, unfortunately a few days before we were due to arrive, Perth went into a lockdown and we were unable to travel. I initially tried asking for a refund as I’m going back to the UK soon for 4 months so wasn’t sure if I would be able to get back to Exmouth to do this trip. They would only issue a voucher but said that I could always sell this on to someone else if needed. I ended up planning my UK trip tor later this month (April 2022) so that we would be able to visit Exmouth first. However, a few days before this second trip, my partner tested positive for Covid so I emailed the hotel on Monday night to let them know and to see what our options were (as they would not allow us to stay due to government regulations around isolation). They chose to ignore this email, along with another one I sent on Tuesday. When I called on Wednesday (the day before our booking was due to start), the manager and employee were both extremely harsh and not understanding/empathetic at all, given the unfortunate circumstances that we were now having to cancel our holiday for a second time ! We ended up losing nearly $500 as they refused to issue another credit voucher, they kept just telling me I “should have sold it to someone else last year” as if we had known that Covid would strike again at this precise moment! I noticed that they were fully booked so suggested on multiple occasions if they could try to re-sell the room; and credit us if it got booked by someone else but they flat out refused to even attempt this option. Very disappointed and will never be booking here again! Be warned!!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 4 October 2021

We loved everything about Ningaloo Lodge.
Beautiful gardens.
Massive well equipped shared kitchen.
Fantastic games room and TV room.
Comfortable and extremely clean rooms.
Beautiful, clean swimming pool.
The list truly goes on and on.

The only complaint I have about this accommodation is they were booked out and we couldn’t stay longer. Friendliest, nicest owner operators you will ever find.

We were rained out down south and the resort offers customers washing machines and driers which were life savers and made it possible for us to continue our camping trip.

We will be back! <3

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank OurdogSammyandfrank
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

I booked a 5 night stay and paid in full via Hotels.com. A week before I was due to arrive, I found out I wouldn’t be able to arrive until the second day of the booking. Tried to change on Hotels.com ( which states I could change or cancel without penalty up to 4 days prior to check-in date) but app wouldn’t let me. Called hotel who told me to contact Expedia (who own Hotels.com). They told me to contact hotel as they had been paid by Expedia. If the hotel returned the cost of one night there, they could refund me. Unfortunately, when I contacted the hotel I got an angry response- telling me they wouldn’t refund the night as they might lose out on a commission refund for that night. I offered to pay this commission rather than a full night’s rent but the reply compromised “I’ve had a gutful of this conversation” and hung up!

Date of stay: August 2021