Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews games room rooms are small communal kitchen communal areas air con own meals great kitchen great facilities laundry wifi appliances
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021

We loved everything about Ningaloo Lodge.
Beautiful gardens.
Massive well equipped shared kitchen.
Fantastic games room and TV room.
Comfortable and extremely clean rooms.
Beautiful, clean swimming pool.
The list truly goes on and on.

The only complaint I have about this accommodation is they were booked out and we couldn’t stay longer. Friendliest, nicest owner operators you will ever find.

We were rained out down south and the resort offers customers washing machines and driers which were life savers and made it possible for us to continue our camping trip.

We will be back! <3

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank OurdogSammyandfrank
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

I booked a 5 night stay and paid in full via Hotels.com. A week before I was due to arrive, I found out I wouldn’t be able to arrive until the second day of the booking. Tried to change on Hotels.com ( which states I could change or cancel without penalty up to 4 days prior to check-in date) but app wouldn’t let me. Called hotel who told me to contact Expedia (who own Hotels.com). They told me to contact hotel as they had been paid by Expedia. If the hotel returned the cost of one night there, they could refund me. Unfortunately, when I contacted the hotel I got an angry response- telling me they wouldn’t refund the night as they might lose out on a commission refund for that night. I offered to pay this commission rather than a full night’s rent but the reply compromised “I’ve had a gutful of this conversation” and hung up!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank PatJ0rdan
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

Owners were very friendly and welcoming and the place was kept exceptionally well organised and clean. Kitchen and laundry very well equipped.
A great communal garden sitting area poolside. We'd love to stay here again - we had a brilliant 2 weeks.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2021

We recently stayed at Ningaloo Lodge on a trip to Exmouth. The owners go to great lengths to ensure that guests are well provided for. The kitchen and meals area is the BEST I have ever come across. The courtyard and pool area is an absolute oasis.
As mentioned earlier the rooms are basic but this is made up for in bucket loads by the other facilities. It would be my choice of accommodation every time.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 12 June 2021

We stayed here twice before and after our tour. The rooms are clean although basic. It is just a short walk from the lodge to the centre of town and the information centre. The pool is lovely and the garden is so nice to sit and have your meal or snacks. The Lodge has a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of fridge room to keep your ingredients. We would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: May 2021