Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
PatJ0rdan
Melbourne, Australia

Booking change difficulty

Review of Ningaloo Lodge
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Aug 2021via mobile
I booked a 5 night stay and paid in full via Hotels.com. A week before I was due to arrive, I found out I wouldn’t be able to arrive until the second day of the booking. Tried to change on Hotels.com ( which states I could change or cancel without penalty up to 4 days prior to check-in date) but app wouldn’t let me. Called hotel who told me to contact Expedia (who own Hotels.com). They told me to contact hotel as they had been paid by Expedia. If the hotel returned the cost of one night there, they could refund me. Unfortunately, when I contacted the hotel I got an angry response- telling me they wouldn’t refund the night as they might lose out on a commission refund for that night. I offered to pay this commission rather than a full night’s rent but the reply compromised “I’ve had a gutful of this conversation” and hung up!
Date of stay: August 2021
43.3 km from Ningaloo Lodge
Beachfront
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Exmouth
All reviews games room rooms are small communal kitchen communal areas air con own meals great kitchen great facilities laundry wifi appliances
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

Owners were very friendly and welcoming and the place was kept exceptionally well organised and clean. Kitchen and laundry very well equipped.
A great communal garden sitting area poolside. We'd love to stay here again - we had a brilliant 2 weeks.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2021

We recently stayed at Ningaloo Lodge on a trip to Exmouth. The owners go to great lengths to ensure that guests are well provided for. The kitchen and meals area is the BEST I have ever come across. The courtyard and pool area is an absolute oasis.
As mentioned earlier the rooms are basic but this is made up for in bucket loads by the other facilities. It would be my choice of accommodation every time.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 12 June 2021

We stayed here twice before and after our tour. The rooms are clean although basic. It is just a short walk from the lodge to the centre of town and the information centre. The pool is lovely and the garden is so nice to sit and have your meal or snacks. The Lodge has a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of fridge room to keep your ingredients. We would definitely stay here again

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Stayed here for two nights. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was small but very comfortable and very clean. Communal kitchen was very well equipped and courtyard and pool area lovely and relaxing. Good car parking available.

1  Thank Theresa B
Reviewed 29 May 2021

This appears to be the cheapest accommodation in town and it’s in a really great central location. This guesthouse is centred around a lovely garden and has a relaxed vibe – feels like a Backpacker’s hostel with older clients. The facilities are excellent – plenty of car parking, swimming pool, BBQs, a super well-equipped and well-stocked kitchen (with absolutely everything you could possibly need), a games room and laundry facilities. The rooms are very small and the WiFi is dodgy, so this together with the fact that your room is not serviced makes it feel poor value for money!

1  Thank Suzie L