Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
AU$433
Easy and fast booking
1,286 results
All reviews bedroom bungalow overlooking the beach beautiful resort outdoor spa in town standard room pool area main bedroom large pool western australia recommend this resort full kitchen self catering whale shark tour great spot marina ningaloo
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2023 via mobile

We have just left Mantarays after 4 days/nights. It’s a fairly small resort, but, from what I can tell, the nicest place on the West Australia coast north of Perth. Lovely rooms and pool. Nice restaurant and bar area. The staff who served us our cocktails and meals were lovely - I don’t remember all the names but some of them are Fergal, Iofa (spelling?), Tigerlily, Francisco, Stephanie - and sorry to the others whose names we didn’t know. Also Ella on reception was very lovely and helpful.
Exmouth is also a MUCH nicer town than some of the others we passed through driving from Perth such as Geraldton and Canarvon (though we also liked Kalbarri a lot). It is also a great centre for scuba diving and Dive Ningaloo will pick you up from the hotel.
All in all I/we can highly recommend Mantarays.
Russell and Stephanie (late January 2023).

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2023 via mobile

Fab setting. Great room very clean and comfortable. Dinner menu very limited I can’t comment on the food as we only ate lunch this was also very limited choice but the prawn crackers and chips were delicious and generous portions. Breakfast was included with our room but if not I would definitely not pay $24 for a very limited continental breakfast. We hired a car which is also I must as the resort is a good way from any shops etc not walking distance in the heat. Access to the beach is easy and right on the fringe of the resort. Pool is fabulous !! So if the breakfast was improved and the menu expanded it would be a 5 star stay. I get left a lot while my husband goes fishing and felt very safe and comfortable staying here on my own.

Room tip: Look out for the emu’s around reception in the mornings they are funky. Also go to cape national park it is worth the drive.
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2022

First time to the exmouth and this resort and had a great time.
Stayed in the 2 bedroom bungalow with myself, wife and 3 kids 10,7 and 4. Room was better than the pictures and outside spa was great to relax in overlooking the ocean in the evenings with a beer. The free shuttle came in real handy and liked the fact they would drop you anywhere in town you wanted and collect you as well, came in handy for checking out the local breweries Froth and Wale Bone, Staff at resort was great special shout out to Steph in the restaurant who was always giving great suggestions on what to do in exmouth and super friendly. If travelling to exmouth the resort is a must to stay definitely worth the extra $.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 25 September 2022

My wife and I stayed there for 6 days, thoroughly enjoyed it.
The room was large, self contained and comfortable. The pool area was well laid out, plenty of chairs and shade if you wanted it. There is a great kisses pool for the toddlers.
The staff were fantastic, all were polite and could not do enough for you.
If we returned to Exmouth we would not consider elsewhere.

Room tip: Room overlooking pool area, preferably upstairs.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 17 September 2022

We stayed in the 2 bedroom bungalows and the room was absolutely amazing!

All the staff were brilliant, both reception and restaurant staff were professional and friendly

Can't wait to stay here again

Date of stay: September 2022