Hotels.com
1,277 results
All reviews bedroom bungalow overlooking the beach beautiful resort outdoor spa in town standard room pool area main bedroom large pool western australia recommend this resort full kitchen self catering whale shark tour great spot marina ningaloo
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying in a superior ocean view over easter weekend and unsurprisingly they were incredibly busy. The service was great, bar had fantastic cocktails and the view from the room was stunning. I thoroughly enjoyed waking up to a beautiful sunrise each morning.
I did dine in the restaurant but this was not overly memorable and I was a little disappointed in the seafood tower, it sounded awesome but unfortunately didn't deliver. If you do want delicious fish and chips or a great bucket of exmouth prawns, I would recommend the fishing club which is a short walk from the hotel.
When I return to exmouth, I will certainly be returning to Mantarays.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We stayed here a week before Easter & totally enjoyed the Hotel. Our room was very clean & tidy, great views out to the Ocean. Good access to the beach if you like a walk ( the only negative was the amount of dogs allowed on the beach ) The swimming pool was well located with the Hotel grounds with plenty of room for the amount of people using it. The restaurant was also a pleasant experience & all the staff we met were very friendly & welcoming. Definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

We stayed at this resort for 6 nights with friends in a Beach front bungalow. Great location near the beach. The staff were great, helpful and friendly.
Room was a great size with a veranda looking onto the beach.
The food at the restaurant was great just a little prizes but that was to be expected staying at the resort. They do make great coffee though.
They have a shuttle bus that takes you into town so you can have a look around and get supplies from IGA. The bakery in town is fantastic. The only downfall with the shuttle bus is that it stops at 3.30pm so you cant go for dinner in town unless you have hired a car.
Pool area was good to just lie around. The only thing is if you want a drink you have to go order it. We feel they should have staff around the pool to serve you drinks. They would sell more drinks that way, or even set up a bar around the pool area.
We also feel the resort should offer water sports on the beach like Kayaks, boards and snorkel sets.
They should also offer bikes or scooters so if you want to ride into town you can. I know we would have hired this equipment if they had it.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

Stayed for 4 nights in the most basic twin bed room. Had a wonderful time and it provided the perfect base to explore Exmouth. Food was high quality with excellent service, especially if you like seafood. Only really marking it down due to cost which is still fairly reasonable given the location. Staff and facility provided pretty much everything i would want for a luxury seaside holiday.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Great location, the staff are awesome and so helpful and friendly - especially Lachlan and Jeremy. The rooms are a great size with beautiful views over the pool and beach. The food is also amazing - I didnt have one meal that wasn't great. It is clean and a great atmosphere and that is mainly because of the staff. The buildings also blend nicely into the surroundings. There is a shuttle into the "town" but you can spend 10 minutes in there and you are done. I would highly recommend. I am a travel consultant so I do get to stay in some pretty amazing places and am quite fussy too.

Room tip: I like the rooms in block 2 and 3