The hotel has very good service and generally caters to one's needs. The rooms are very comfortable with most overlooking the pool, pond and with a glimpse of the sea. There is no wifi in the room and you must pay for wifi which is only available in the lobby. I took my iPad but it didn't work at all which was disappointing. The meals at the hotel are very good but expensive so we only ate there once. The beds in the room are absolutely fantastic - large and very comfortable. The sunbeds need to either have cushions on them or change the plastic ones to have something more comfortable. Also not enough umbrellas for the very hot weather. Generally a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort is located on Sunrise Beach, part of Exmouth's new marina development. The resort features a choice of one, two and three bedroom apartments and bungalows, a restaurant, bar, swimming pool, gymnasium and conference facilities. Ningaloo Reef is Australia's largest fringing coral reef and is a protected marine park. It is also one of the few reefs that can be accessed straight from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ningaloo Hotel Exmouth
- Novotel Exmouth
- Exmouth Novotel
- Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort Exmouth, Western Australia