Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bottle shop pot shot bedroom unit town centre washing machine friday night dorm bakery kitchen iga roomy toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2023

This was undoubtedly the worst accomodation I have experienced travelling. All night long I had to suffer drunks above me thumping, shouting, banging, moving furniture, running the shower all night, doing their washing, yelling to others down the corridor and generally being insane. They sounded like residents not travellers. The noise was unbelievable and the whole place had drunks wandering around, leering at me, with people sitting outside across the way drunkenly carrying on all night sitting around yelling. The room smelt badly of rank fragrant chemicals, the kettle was burnt out and I had to find another one. The receptionist was so hopeless that the room I had booked for, he did not reserve so I didn't have a room when I got there. At the last minute they found one for me which was in the worst location. I knew this place would be basic but I think its full of residents and not holiday makers. Nightmare on Murat rd!!!

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2023

Do not stay at this resort on a Friday night if you want to get some rest. Friday night is live music night! The music thankfully stopped just before midnight (2355), so luckily we were able to get a couple of hours rest before around 0200-0300, a person (or persons) decided to have a cook- up on the bbq that was situated behind our room. The person(s) were extremely noisy, talking on their mobile phone etc. Our room was also near the outdoor TV screen, so on the other evenings during our 4 night stay we could hear a variety of sporting matches being screened. Room and linen were clean but some terminal cleaning is required eg en suite windows and internal metal corrugated walls. Potshot is in urgent need of some TLC.
On a POSITIVE note the staff at Potshot were friendly and helpful, plus the pool area is a nice place to get a quiet drink and relax, plus there was some very creative bespoke wooden furniture surrounding parts of the pool.

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 2 April 2023

Stayed in the cabins across the street from the hotel and the music on a Friday and Saturday night from the pub was so loud it vibrated the back cabins (essentially a street away). Poor form. Can only image what it is like for the front cabins or hotel guests.

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 19 January 2023 via mobile

Steak Sandwich was very average and a big let down today for our day out with a few mates . Steak had fat and chewy so not worth having a counter meal here during the quietest month in Exmouth. Could do much better I thought. sorry the Fries were 3/10 as well , the whole
Presentation was 5/10 , the bar crew were friendly and helpful though.

Cheers

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 2 January 2023

The only place in town that had any vacancy over 6 months in advance of booking. It was a place to sleep. Not much more. I was ok with it. My girl felt a bit uncomfortable with the place & the miners who would sit around the car park just drinking beer

Date of stay: June 2022