Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This place, especially for a hostel, is not cheap at all. I was paying over $80 a night, and the room I was given literally had tin walls and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years, it was disgusting! After my shower I had to wash my feet again cos the floor had made them so dirty and I didn't want all that dirt going into my bed. Even as you enter the main entrance of the car park, the big sign over it (which should say "Potshot Hotel") is broken and has letters missing. I have stayed in huts in the rainforest that have been nicer than this. Would never stay here again, no matter what.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2017

It wasn't the best YHA hostel I have stayed in. Rooms were clean, air conditioning was good and pool was nice. However you only got wifi if a YHA member, otherwise it was $25 for 24hrs which is completely unreasonable.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights with friends in a 6 bed dorm. The room was fairly spacious although quite hot (no a/c). We had our own bathroom - shower was hot but slightly lacking in terms of power. The bathroom didn't get cleaned while we were there. The bar and restaurant was nice with really good food. No guest wifi. I would probably stay here again despite the down sides.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 205annettel
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Another YHA to stay in - our own double room for a fraction of a hotel price - great kitchen - great guests - great owners. Wonderful eateries and shopping nearby plus loads of day trips on your door step. Perfect

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank john h
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms are big enough for 6 people, and "private" bathroom in every room.
But no toilet out of rooms.
Free WiFi if you are yha member.
Big kitchen, internet room.

Just the housekeeper...does she know how to clean a room? I mean, it was full of sand when I checked in, and the next morning she didn't clean at all! The shelf was also dirty and impossible to put my stuff, only clean the bathroom...

Date of stay: July 2016