“Thanks for a great day with the Whale Sharks”
Review of Ningaloo Blue Dive

Ningaloo Blue Dive
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Exmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and experience the majestic Ningaloo Reef with Ningaloo Blue! Swim with the mighty Whalesharks, and HumpbackWhales,catch and watch the awesome humpback whales at play and be amazed by the graceful manta rays. We here at Ningaloo Blue pride ourselves on giving you a lifetime experience!Our tours boast quality, comfort and the ultimate in customer service and are all inclusive! To swim with a Whale Shark and Humpbackwhale is a once in a life time experience; you will never ever forget it! Extended ‘no sighting policy’ offered on whaleshark.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Having had an awesome day with the whale sharks in 2009 we have been hesitant to go again at the risk of being disappointed. Bringing our family (now grown up) with us this year, we couldn't let them go without us and Ningaloo Blue exceeded our expectations. Many thanks to Crystal, Danni and Vi plus Brad and Matt. Thanks for catering to our special dietary requirements and guiding us on some awesome swims with the whale sharks !!!!

There are newer reviews for Ningaloo Blue Dive

Reviewed 17 April 2017

An excellent day on the water starting with a snorkel and then going out to see to spot whale sharks and a snorkel again after. Had multiple turns swimming with them until we had out fill! Their spotter also found a massive pod of dolphins so we went further out to go watch them which was amazing.

Also has a videographer on board who makes a general video or a personalized one for you which makes the day even more special especially if you are only going once in your life!

All equipment was provided. Lunch was also provided of ample quantity, biscuit snacks were also available all day for energy in between snorkels. Staff were very helpful too.

10/10 will do again

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

From pick up to drop off the team were exceptionally friendly, helpful and went out of their way to provide an enjoyable day.

We were lucky enough to have several sightings of the sharks in the morning providing for some amazing snorkeling opportunities. Considering the time of year we were also exceptionally lucky that the crew were able to show us a small pod of Orcas, which swam right by the boat.

All up a professional outfit with great knowledgeable staff , I would definitely recommend Ningaloo blue if you are looking for a whale shark experience in Exmouth.

2  Thank bphrase
Reviewed 12 April 2017

From pick up to drop off, the team who were taking the tour were welcoming, friendly and informative, not only of the experience ahead, all things of the surrounding peninsula, which helped to gel us adventurers.
From stepping onboard, we were well kitted out for the day ahead, well informed of what were were going to do and the happy and really enjoying what they do team, soon had the swimmers involved by their infectious drive for all to have a very enjoyable experience.
Snorkelling before and after the Whale Shark swim was amazing, as was the food and a wee glass of Champers to finish a perfect day. The swim with the Whale Shark is an unforgettable experience, to be alongside one of these giants as it goes slowly about its business, indescribable. Luckily all of the day was recorded on first class footage by the well organised team for you to savour again and again.

1  Thank Dougie L
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Well it didn't quite go according to plan for me. I'm not a swimmer but was hoping that with a floating device and courage I would be ok. Apparently not. For all the reason the entire boat occupants were living the dream of seeing the underwater world it totally freaked me out....a lot. In saying that I explained my fear to the friendly crew that assisted me back to the boat while my husband and daughter continued to swim. When we were coming back I kept my face well above water not looking down, much to the excitement of the crew member with me we went over a couple of friendly reef sharks. Once in the boat I was then in my element for the remainder of the day- where I belong - on a boat.
My daughter and husband were blown away by the amazing sea creatures they were able to experience. The saw 8 different whale sharks, 3 types of sharks along the reef, sea snake, dugong, 100s of fish, dolphins, sea turtles and very cool flying fish.
Half way though the day lunch is provided - it was terrific, it's surprising what a hunger you can build up watching your loved ones having the times of their lives while having yours at the same time!
We couldn't have finished the day off better than with a glass of sparkling on the way back to shore!
The crew, the experience and the overall enjoyment from the day made it worth every cent! You only get to do this experience once and as much as their are plenty of providers up here - pick wisely! Ningaloo Blue were fantastic, we will definitely do it again!

1  Thank KEBrennan